RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
-Akuma-: The Legend of The Hellfire King

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
-Akuma-: The Legend of The Hellfire King

_______________STORY__________________
The world is becoming reshaped and overrun by demons. Standing against threat are the natural
enemy of demons, The Exorcists. The story begins as an exorcist named Cain Rarazael
is sent to a country in the west to investigate several demon outbreaks. During his investigation,
Cain runs into a girl, who claims to know the cause of the outbreaks. Unfortunately, she is spirited
away by a masked man,  Eventually, this is revealed to be the Leader of the Army of Ultimate Power,
created by a Ancient demon named Novus.
But what does this Masked man mean by 'Enjoy the world while it lasts'? What is this Army's purpose and why do they need this girl? More importantly
how does that girl fit in to this?

_______________CHARCTERS_______________

Cain Rarazael

Cain is the 5th exorcist in his lineage. He is considered a lazy man and his superiors
often tease him about it. He is caring when he wants to be and often helps out new
exorcists. When he is told about the mission in another country, he is annoyed but
willing to do it.

Akiba Okamoto

Born in a small forest village, Akiba spent her youth caring for her mother Alexia after
her father passed away. She is often very energetic and willing to take risks. However, even
she can acknowledge her own ignorance at times.

Jean Louis Lecanu

Jean is a knight tasked with protecting Sister Isabella during her stay in the country of Malavion.
Jean tries to look noble and intelligent all the time but sadly, in reality most of Jeans plans fail. 
Jean also often quarrels with Sister Isabella, but isn't that... love?

Sister Isabella Cormont

Isabella is an apprentice Exorcist and the successor of Mother Mary. Isabella's heart is in the right place,
but she is also impatient, selfish, and has no tolerance for (what she considers) lewd behavior. Isabella usually
carries a staff with her, but more often uses her magical skill in combat. She also has brotherly relationship with
Jean and treats Mother Mary as her sister.

Lawerance Holland

Lawerance is a travelling knight, who seems to know Cain and Mary pretty well. Although he can come off
as a serious person, he often jokes around with Cain and teases Mother Mary about her childhood. Amazingly,
at his old age, he can still carry an Axe and other bludgeons.

Mother Mary Andrews

Isabella's teacher and mentor. Her and Isabella share much of the same personality except Mary is slightly more
patient and selfless. The way Mary speaks with Cain often comes off as flirtatious but claims "She has no time to
fool around with such a young man".

Devin Abell

Once a freelance Assassin hired by multiple gang related organizations, he joins up with Lawerance after he beats
him in a fight (10 times according to Lawerance) and because Lawerance reminds him of someone whom he cannot
identify, since Devin has no memories outside of a few years ago.

Aello

Aello was born and raised in the small, isolated and unnamed village located in the expansive forest near Afrini,
reffered to by most as the Dark Forest Village. The only experiences outside of the village she has ever had are
from hunting multiple small animals from the local area.

Thats all for now but more will be up soon.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 01:22:07 AM by Raiho the XV »

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
A game based off of the manga D.Gray-Man?

I'll keep an eye on this.

And best of luck!

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
when is a demo coming out or can you show some screenshots?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Hee-ho~
Still working on the sprites and portraits I'm planning to use
Soo...I might have screen in a day or so

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
great i'll wait until then :)
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?