RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IconSet Creator v 1.0

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
<IconSet Creator>
Version: 1.0
Author: Deity

Version History

• <Version 1.0> First realease
  • <Version 1.1> VB Version Realease 02.01.2011

Planned Future Versions

• Same tool but more friendly and made with Visual Basic

Description

This little "tool" allow you to manage your IconSets in a very easy way.

Features

• Create IconSet (Can choose already done IconSets and Icons)
  • Create Icons
  • Resize Icons which are bigger then 24x24

Screenshots
Even if there is nothing really to show, I'll show a screen. Because I know that everyone likes to see some. ;)

Instructions

To use this tool just paste the Icons into the folder "IconsInput" and the Iconsets into the folder
"IconSetsInput".
Now start the Game and follow the instuctions.
You can choose between "Create Iconset" or "Create Icons".
Now a window opens which allow you to setup which images will be used and which not.
If you confirm this window at the point "OK",  the last window opens and wants you to choose a prefix
for the created images.
Confrim this window at "OK" and wait untill a message says you, if the progress was successful.
Now look at the folders with "Output" at the end of the name and you'll find your images.

Script

No Script there. :P

Credit / Thanks

• Window by Leventhan
  • Script by Deity
  • modern_algebra, for the PNG Saver which allowed me to export the screenshots into a PNG file

Known Compatibility Issues
The Maker can only create a limited sized bitmap so it's not possible to create an IconSet which has more then about 6677 Icons. :(

Demo

Demo Link 1
Demo Link 2

Tool

IconSet Creator v1.1.exe

Author's Notes

I'm very lazy and hate to cut images so I created this tool. :P
If there any ideas or issues let me know.

Restrictions

It's free to use and no credits or such things are needed.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 12:37:08 PM by Deity »
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice little tool. Good job Deity. I will try to look at it tomorrow!

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Thank you very much. Don't overdo it. ^^
Take your time I'm not in rush. :P

_______
New Tool is online. Looking for reports. Thanks.

Deity
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:00:26 PM by Deity »
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

pokeball ze1Offline
Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
I'm sorry to revive an old topic, but I was wondering if the same principle here could be used to make an "battle animation creator" or something...

Rep:
Level 69
It would probably have to be a little different because you would need multiple of the same picture in different forms, which with this one it just resizes and organizes different pictures unless you had a large animation and wanted to make it smaller.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I am sorry to revive this old topic, but may I be allowed to post this demo elsewhere?
(Specifically http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/)