RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm offering help

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Person for Hire
Erm... I post this in the recruitment section, right?

Description
So yeah, as the title reads, I'm not asking for help in this topic, I'm offering help. The areas in which I can offer help are listed below, with a brief description and sample of my work. Keep in mind, none of my work is what you would call "professional," but if I can help in any way, I will.

Event Systems
Alright, this is my Forte. If you have any event systems you need written, just message me with details as to what you want the system to do. I will attempt to write something up, and if it is unsatisfactory, then I will address any problems you encounter. Event systems that have proven to be extremely effective have been Clock and Day/Night Systems, which even include a feature that changes music with time of day, as well as controlling (optional) when stores close, and what people say at certain times. I have also created a "Settings" feature, which allows for control of certain game settings. If there is anything you need written, just submit it to me, and I'll help out.

Mapping
I've been improving my mapping greatly in the recent months, and I believe I can now call myself a fairly accomplished mapper. Of course, that is not for me to decide. If you like my work, and you want me to map something for you, or you want me to edit/improve a map of your own, just send me a description of what you want, or the map itself. I'll post samples of my work below, and if you like what you see, just message me. (Note: all custom tilesets MUST be included. Please do not expect me to know exactly what tilesets you are using and please do not expect me to have them downloaded already.)
Here's a sample of my work.
Spoiler for:

Some Mountains
Spoiler for:

A Castle

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Divinity Soul
Hey, I have a project on VX an we need a mapper! Your event skills would be great also. Interested?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Sounds good. I'll do what I can to help. Send me a PM with what you need mapping for and if you like it, we can go from there.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...