RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] A Dust Tale (download now!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
Excellent work, very impressed
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
"Rawr"
Thanks i'm glad you liked it
#====================== A Dust Tale

Rep:
Level 75
Finished the demo, and overall liked it.

EduardoEdward and Jonny are likeable characters, initially, judging by their portaits, I though Jonny was the "serious" one as opposed to Edward, but perahps is the other way around; and Nad, for the little I could see, seems an amusing volitive person.
I can't really judge the story though, as of now because there's really to little.

Graphics were overall good, expecially the menus.

On the gameplay side, the enemies provided an adequate challenge for a early level, but were a little too slow, even without casting haste. I rarely needed to heal, but most of the times at the end of the battle the party HP was below 25%, I think it's ok for a early-game, nobody needs to heal too often at the beginning. I loved the healing after every battle, you need a good 75% of your HP/Ammo/Charge in each fight.
What I disliked though was the ATB, looking at that little bar, waiting for it to fill up is annoying.

There's some small mistake here and there, text being cut off the window, wrong name in the victory aftermath, a soldier walking in the wall; things that can be easily fixed.

I really hope you fix the lag though, half tile movement+huge FPS drop made the game feel very slow.

"Rawr"
thanks for the compliments, i'm sorry there's very little of the story yet, but i wanted the prologue to be ... an action sequence, much more than a boring text wall of story telling...

and also very little of the battle components are used that early, i'm sorry about the slowness of the atb but after you put more characters and more enemies it felt right. i might make it so it slows down depending on the number of characters in battle.
i didnt want the battles to be challenging at the prologue, lol, dont want anybody dieing and going like "oh damnit dont wanna have to go thru all that again" and pressing alt + f4, it's just a prologue... also there's  MUCH balancing to do yet, but there's no hurry to do that yet.
the victory quotes are also not written yet lol, sry. they all say the same thing.

and where is that wall walking soldier?

it's hard for me to fix the lag if i dont know what causes it, because i don't get any in my computer...
maybe some effects i'll add a low-end switch later and hopefully that'll fix it.

Rep:
Level 75
and where is that wall walking soldier?
Nowhere, I dreamt it apparently o_O

I got an error the first time I played the demo, it crashed on opening, I forgot I screencapped it. This only happened once though.

The lag is stronger in the cutscene before the final boss, where it reaches 15-30 FPS. The text cut is right before the battle against Soldier*2, HW-200 troop.

"Rawr"
You pressed F12 lol

Those scripts are still under evaluation i guess
i also need to fix the shadow one.. the game loses so much quality without it, but it causes a very weird error

"Rawr"
New Screenshots today

"Rawr"
NOW HIRING
I need somebody to co-develop the project with me, the requirements are:
1. MUST work with Photoshop (CS3 and above). I use overlays in all maps, and to be able to help me with mapping we need to be with the same tools. Help in map development is what I need the most at the moment.
2. I might need help with dialogues too, so being creative in that area and have a wide vocabulary sure helps.
3. You don't need to be a great scripter or eventer, but it would help of course.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I like what you did to Nephenee O.o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
If you need help with events, maps and writing, I'll be able to lend a hand or two (or maybe three)