RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Battle Training Event Request

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I'm not the best at explaining things so bare with me on this...
I tried to get this to work right but failed. What I'm after is a battle training event that happens when your start the first battle in the game. Lets say someone is training you, battle starts then tells you to use Attack on him, then after you do, he tells you to use your skill. If he says to use the skill and your don't, he reply with something like your not using the skill I told you to use and etc...

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Suguni raku ni shite aru
You might create a special stat called "SkillAction" or such things, and makes the trainer say the dialogue you want, when you attack with a skill instead of a physical attack. Of course, this effect only might remain one turn (the turn it's inflicted) and it's effect ratio must be 100%. When you need to make a skill, ask for this effect and keep your dialogue line as you want. You might want to add this stat only to the skills your character might have available when you get to the training. Hope this was clear enough to help you.
"Un dios no hace nada, no dice nada, nisiquiera te pide nada a cambio. Solo se sienta y ve por nosotros, los tontos humanos perdidos."

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Thank you, I got it to work using a state on the skill and a common event.