RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(SCRIPT REQUEST) ANIMATED FRONT VIEW BATTKE SYSTEM

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I am requesting a whole new type of battle system! Okay, it has animated character and the real-time battle system, but instead of it being a side-view, it is a front-view animated battle system? I've seen other kinds, yes, but THEY WEREN'T ANIMATED, or showed how to do it, or even for VX. So can someone please do that??? You will revolutionize the idea of RMVX Battling, and you will be mentioned, IN THE GAME, and this wolf will say thank you.

:zwink:... the wolf didn't see your work yet :D.

PS: ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT FOR VX, I FOUND A GOOD RUNNER UP FOR XP USERS... rmrk.net/index.php?topic=35253.0
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:26:13 PM by Zacksquest »
Behold the power of Emperor Mateus, the girliest looking male villain out there! (I'm playing FF2 right now, so that's why I have this sig.)

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
What you're looking for is Yanfly's Battle Engine Melody configured to Frontview or OriginalWij's R.I.B.S.

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Gotcha! ;D Please close the topic, because for at least the next six weeks I'm going to tinker with the Press Turn Battle System... Oh, wait, I don't know where to put it. Someone help... :(
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 02:04:36 PM by Zacksquest »
Behold the power of Emperor Mateus, the girliest looking male villain out there! (I'm playing FF2 right now, so that's why I have this sig.)