RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Perchance to Dream

Rep:
Level 71
This game is the best I've seen since... I joined a couple of weeks ago. My own excluded, of course. [/lying to self]

Rep:
Level 75
Just finished the demo really nice maps and the storyline is great only a few problem in the Inn/Tavern you can walk over the tables that have food on them and under the table below the banner (See Below)

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'm really digging my previous comment now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:22:58 AM by hiromu656 »

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Thank CodeMaster!  Don't know how I missed that when doing passages.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Just to update you guys Perchance to Dream is progressing well! My priority with this project has been immersion, due to the fact that it will be battleless. On that note, a rich storyline is needed, and quite often I add to it with plot twists and character development.

Also, the second memory is finished! You run into Indigo again after she was ported out of your first memory. It seems she's going to be much more of a threat than you thought...

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
Great game, best thing I've found since Freebird games, kinda similar to "To The Moon" since you enter memories. The demo is so short :( I can't wait for more.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
It's been a full year since I posted the (very) short gameplay demo for Perchance to Dream. It sure has been an experience. I took some hiatuses, did some content splurging, and some actual development within the span of this past year. I went to and from the idea of converting to parallax mapping (ultimately trashing the idea because it would mean more time wasted). I also realized during development that the game took a direction I did not intend it to do. It seems more about Elizabeth's struggle to save her friend rather than Rosaline's journey through her head. I'm going to fix this, of course, maybe by doing longer memory scenes. I haven't quite decided yet.

A rant is here mostly due to the fact I don't have much actual content to show yet (soon!) other than what hasn't already been shown. It's more a happy 1 (actually 2) year to my project, and that I'm still working quite diligently to get this fine work to your screens. :]

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.