RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The best series for the nintendo systems

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
dude I think the Metroid Series are the best

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Those are all really good series but I gotta say Metriod is my fave.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 91
Gotta go with Zelda.. I dont like Metroid at all... Sorry
Current Game:
The Benevrin: Sovereignty Spheres
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph
Photo Too Graphic to show a thumbnail

Dude why dont you like Metriod, they have never messed up with a metriod game. But I do understand why you choose the Zelda series their games are awesome all of them but I didn't really like wind waker it was way to short and too easy especially for a Zelda game but the up coming Zelda game will probally change my mind check it out http://www.nintendo.com/gameminiav?gameid=54610f14-1826-4d46-9981-8f72874aee2e
It might take a while to load so try to wait because this game looks like it will waste all the other games

Rep:
Level 91
I know, i saw that game in Game Informer. I an't wait. And wind waker was a Disgrace to the Great Zelda Name.

PS.. Moving this to the Video Game Forum.
Current Game:
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph

Same here I can't wait until that game comes out it is probally going to be the game of the year, I hope  :?

Rep:
Level 91
I heard metroid 2 is going to be, but Zelda should be...
Current Game:
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Zelda and mario series.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
gasp cant belive mario did so bad i can understand kirby cuz well i never really like him metroid is cool but mario and zelda well they take me bak 2 when i was a kid(i didnt play much wit metroid then i tot it was same as megaman so i just took megaman isstead
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: chimp911
dude I think the Metroid Series are the best

I agree with you man!! Metroid is the best!!!! I have every single one of their games!!!
You should go to my forums at:
http://halloweentown02.proboards49.com
or you could go to my website at:
http://b.1asphost.com/pumpkinking/
My website is not completely finished. All of the buttons work.

Rep:
Level 91
Where's Fire Emblem?

Zelda, of course! Kirby is a ver,very close second. Followed by Metroid, though I prefer the prime series (for GC)
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

It's a tough decision but I'd have to go with Metroid (closely followed by Zelda and after that Mario).
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

i would got for zelda all the way, except windwaker, that gane was just gay, some parts of it were okay i guess.

Rep:
Level 91
I liked the huge dungeon. That was the best part about finding the triforce.

Quote from: Cloud Master
i would got for zelda all the way, except windwaker, that gane was just gay, some parts of it were okay i guess.

What are you talking about? That game was frikin' awesome! Though I still cant wait for the new one...
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

Windwaker was an ok game but it was soooo easy and the graphics went all cartoony (?) . But I liked those strong crazy attacks you could do right before a guy attacked you. Yeah but Twilight Princess looks amazing and I can't wait to find out what the story line is.

Rep:
Level 91
Im a playstation 2 man (they rock) but i love playing zelda games on gameboy and playing them at my friends house (his got a gamecube) and we love the zelda games (and if you dont like them look out) :evil:  :x

YEAH!!! PS2 all the way!!!

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
yup viva la sony or else the final fantasy series might have died due 2 the n64 only had 64 bits and ps1 had 128(i think)and the ff series is mostly know for there awsome grafics now a days
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
yuyu din't say not a gosh dang bout 2004 threads

And wind waker was a Disgrace to the Great Zelda Name.

nobody should ever think this ever
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:21:45 AM by Baron von Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
But it looks like a cartoon so that means it's for babies !!!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Fun fact: neosiris was one of the original mods and everyone hated windwaker when it came out

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
The correct answer is Chrono Trigger. It had a sequel, so technically it's a series. Thread over.

Again.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I liked Chrono Cross.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
But it looks like a cartoon so that means it's for babies !!!
i liked it and i was 8!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know