RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Time limit minigame.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
I want a maze like mini game, to where you have a certain amount of time to get to the other side.

In one part of my game, a troll gives you a time limit to get through the maze and on the other side, to advance in your adventure. if you make it within the time limit your free to go, if you dont make it you get stopped were you are, told "you suck" (lol) and get teleported back to the begining.
Now Your nightmare comes to life.

[RMXP] CRYSTaL KNigHTS: The First Dawn - 20%
[RMXP] White Ruins - 10 %

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
I can easily make it, not sure if i have many time for it so soon, but if noone else does reply to it, wait for my comeback =)
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Alrighty :) Thanks for the help in all the mini-games you've been helping out with, and future ones you might help out in. lol

Rep:
Level 84
here it is folk! Hope it suits you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BB0M40DP

;D

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
yeah I got it, thanks again. umm I tried it out, the only thing I didnt understand is how do you set the time limit?

Rep:
Level 84
The time limit is set with the ammount of the variable time. You can set it, by making the switch condition time variable from "7", that i think it  was the number i set it, to another one.