RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tokunarai: Artist Recruitment.

Rep:
Level 75
Winged Wolf Creations

Ok i have been working on this project for some time now but i have run into a slight snag with some minor things and basically need the help of an artist. Ill explain briefly what i need to give you a general idea.

The internal and external images of several bests from a birds-eye perspective.

I need them for several lab notes and information booklets in my game and can't quite do it myself and have it look good. Naturally you will need to understand basic internal structures for this request.

BEFORE YOU EVEN CONSIDER:
For all positions we expect trustworthy staff. We do not want you to kiss butt but rather share your ideas and criticism whenever you like. Voicing your opinion isn’t blasphemous. We appreciate hard workers but we DO NOT expect this, we all have lives. We would prefer friendly non-judgemental staff and last but not least we will do our very best to use everything you give us in one way or another.

Any questions/comments feel free to contact any staff mentioned here or via an e-mail address.

Lastly I am undecided about making this a commercial game so unless there are several staff who think this would be a better idea it will remain public and free.

ARTIST
Basic skills in the area of human and animal anatomy as you will be asked to draw a lot of each. We expect that you will be trustworthy, reliable and capable. Computer graphics would be ideal but sketches and pen work will be just as efficient. You will have to work with a standard size.
Spoiler for:
What will be asked of you.

You will be asked to do many different character drawings and concept art.

You will be asked NOT to share this work with another game or any other means unless permission is granted.

You must be willing to do as told but also to contribute your own ideas.

You will be asked to use your imagination. This means if we give you some sort of general idea its up to you to fill in the blanks.

You may be asked to do the same work in different mediums or from different angles.

You may be asked on occasion to edit/change your work.

What we expect.

If you cannot do a certain graphic please let us know so we can pass it on to someone else.

If you will be absent for some time we ask that you contact us a.s.a.p