RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Masteria Development

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
--The Main Plot--

The people of Masteria have for centuries lived in partnership with the native creatures known as Kirin, forming a powerful soul-deep bond with the Kirin that imprint on them. They protect eachother and forge a deep bond of friendship, few humans are found without a Kirin partner. But more about the main quest..

You, the main character starts the game as a little boy. Suddenly your world is torn apart when your very father slays your mother and siblings, and almost kills you before he vanishes into the night. When you are old enough you go in search of him, to avenge your family. You meet a kind girl who decides to come and help you in your journey. You finally learn a shocking truth, that your farther stole a legendary Kirin egg, that can make it's owner completely undefeatable. He buried the knowledge of it's whereabouts deep within your mind before he left. He killed your family and spared you to rob you of suspicion. Because many nations are searching desperately for this egg. When your companion learns of your secret knowledge she betrays you, secretly being a kingdom agent herself. You must now find the egg before anyone else can, before it falls into the wrong hands.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help me map or sprite it would be greatly appreciated. I can also sprite and map, but help is always nice. Mainly I need feedback and suggestions for it's features. I intend for the gameplay to be very open. What I mean by open is fable open, or oblivion open. So I need some creative thinkers to help me out! :3

And I am bent on finishing my project. I'm not the type to get bored of things after a little while. I plan to be finished by spring.

Here are the main forums: http://masteria.forummotion.com/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:13:47 PM by Kizzy »