RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
help please can't get rm2k3 to work

I put my penis in cantaloupes.
Rep:
Level 75
my nay-nay bay-bay KAE KAE MY LAE DAE!!
its say Project Creation could not be completed.

I got 2k rtp can't find a rtp for 2k3. is it the rtp? i dunno what do to please help me!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
its say Project Creation could not be completed.

I got 2k rtp can't find a rtp for 2k3. is it the rtp? i dunno what do to please help me!

Well, you can start by giving some information, such as where you downloaded 2k3, the file you used, your system info...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 75
I got it from 2drpg.com
there is no rtp for the 2k3. i got windows 7. that is all i know. could somebody please give me their rm2k3 and rtp?

Rep:
Level 75
is there anyone that can help? rm95 work so there should be no problem for 2k3 right?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This

or

That

If your running 7, then you should just get VX.

RMVX
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:50:49 PM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 75
aight i'll buy it. haha i'm getting all the rms now.  just thought i should use the free ones