RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Create a Flash RPG

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
What options are there if you want to make a Flash RPG? RPG Maker only generates games for Windows, and I haven't seen any working exporters to Flash. There is also an issue with the RTP graphics license, which states that those graphics and resources may only run on the RTP runtime. And so if someone should work on a Flash exporter, we can't use any of the RTP resources :(.

Because of that I'm currently working on a product that makes it easy and fast to create RPG's for Flash. I'm doing this together with Amaranth games (you might know then from the Aveyond RPG series). As the product is still in development, I have some questions for anyone who wants to make a Flash RPG.

You would help me out a lot if you send me an email at koen@koonsolo.com, so we can have a little chat. This way I get more insight into what your needs are for creating an RPG for Flash. This way I hope provide a solution for that in the near future :).

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!