RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(VX) Project to be named later

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Getting used to RMRK
First I want to say that this is a more of a practice project for my future works than an an actual project. Most of you will probably think that this is bad and needs a lot of work because personally I think it does. I will probably be updating this MULTIPLE times to fix things here and there. The storyline is still being worked on too. The reason for there not being a title is because I do not want a lame title for my game and I want one that has meaning and that you figure out as you play the game. An example of this is "Kingdom Hearts".

STORYLINE

This story takes place in the medieval times and is about a young man named Kei who is in a very wealthy family. Well during this time there are multiple guilds all over the world that do jobs to help out other people. There is one guild in particular that Kei wants to join that is near his home. Kei gets to the guild and eventually is accepted in. He then starts to make his new life doing jobs for the guild and exploring new places with new friends, or "partners" as he calls them. Kei has been spoiled most of his life and dosen't know how to act around people in public. During this time, what the world didn't know was that some of the guilds became power hungry as their strength grew. These guilds started to control first their towns and move on to larger places. Eventually trying to take over the world. Other guilds were wiping eachother out and destroying innocent villages and towns in the process. The world was submerged in war and was close to destroying itself. Some of these "dark guilds" started to create creatures to fight for them. Some of them with god-like capabilities. Kei is faced with many choices, would he try to stop this madness and save the world, or, try to use this to his advantage and take control of the world.

CHARACTERS

(Pictures to be put up soon)
Kei Sakata- the main character of this game, a snobby young man that needs a serious personality change. He dosen't get along well with others.

NOTE: There are other characters here but I'm making changes to them and considering changing their personalities so they are not here ATM.

Rep:
Level 75
Pixel Artist | Writer
Wow it's kinda super vague XP why not just post this when you got all your stuff together?

(But I love your gantz signature)
"Nothing's changed about war cept' the caliber of the gun."

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Getting used to RMRK
Yeah, this was more of a way to get some attention lol. I'm practicing all of these things now actually. Especially mapping.

I love gantz, that's the reason I chose my profile pic cuz it reminds me of Katou lol.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I wouldn't post much unless you do have a lot more shit together. If anything gets people more interested, it's progress, not just a story.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep