RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Need Help Using VX!!!!

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
I just downloaded the free trial of VX from this site about 6 minutes ago. I opened the downloaded thing and a folder called RPG Maker VX comes up. I click on the folder and 3 new folder and one "AutoRun.exe" come up. One folder is titled "Extra", another is titled "RPGVX", and another is called RPGVX_rtp. I search all of these but I can't find where I can open the RPG Maker VX program!

Please respond ASAP, I'm only on the trial.
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Double-Click on AutoRun.exe. You'll see the rest...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It should be kinda obvious that you have to install it before you can run it.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Oops, sorry that you people had to waste your time on this thread. I simply didn't extract the files....... Well, if anyone's still reading this, how much does rpg maker VX cost and where do I get it from?

Thank you!
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Sorry, I'm just a poor, job-less kid with a well-off older brother... A very kind, considerate and stupid older brother at that, who bought the program for me...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010