RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Terra's Sprite Show!

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
THANK YOUS (for resources used)
Antares - for making the original Prince Sprite.
Tatanya - for making the wonderful wedding dress.
PinedaVX - In general.
Kaduki - For the Hakama and Short Kimono inspiration
Vibrato - for Face Sets
(for resources collected)
Etolier - For some awesome animals I may use for enemy sprites
Between Truth and Fantasy
The RPGMaker VX Community Collection

Disclaimer
I'm not always the best at crediting because I gather a MASSIVE collection of sprites when I work on projects. I often do customized Frankensprites, but sometimes make things completely from scratch. I'm also going to limit my Sprite Posts here for a while until The Second Life Project Gets further along, as it is the reason for my spriting for VX. All of my VX sprites are related to this project. And While I am new to VX sprites, I'm no stranger to spriting. Sprite Show! was a one time pet project of mine. But I've forgotten my password there. ^_^; My spriting is pretty scattered now lately until my VX stuff.

This is not a shop, but if you have a request you want done, post it in the Requests forum and post a link to i here. I'll consider taking it up for you.

Terms of Use
I don't require credit for templates, but I would like to know what games use my work! So All I ask is that I get a link to the project when it's done so I can give it a try :3 I'll even pimp the games in my first post as a list of places my works have gone!

The Sprites!
Your lovely host:
Spoiler for:
Initially I made his for myself with mention of a developers room in the Second Life Project. Then I saw Kalikya had the same dress and Kumi the same hairstyle. So I made the following instead.

Icons:
Spoiler for:

4 Varieties of Drum Set, 4 Synthesizer Grids(scratch), 4 keyboards (scratch),  Guqin (it's a chinese musical instrument use by the Bard in our game's party), Guitar, Vinyl Record, Gold Record, 
Blood Tiara, Rat tail, Wolf Shoes, Violins (Thick bow, gold bow, shiny bow), Wild Flute, Glowing Flute, Bass Guitar (4string, 6string, 12string, double neck), 4 Conductor's Batons
3 Treble Staffs, Silver + Black Drums, Sheng (from scratch: Bamboo, Bamboo+Wood, Wood [I's another musical instrument]), and more colored Guqins

Source for originals (Wooden Flute, Violin, Disc and other pieces): Whitecat
Full Sprites:
Spoiler for:
MEATBUN! Also completely from scratch. No reference other than the manga.

Based on Tatanya's Wedding Dress (Yes there are males wearing these dresses.)

If you want to use the Wedding dress, go to Tatanya.

Zhuo Ling Bin in Casual wear. I like how his Windbreaker came out. Edited from Famitsu generator bases.

I did this little guy completely from scratch (Using a one sprite inspiration for the bag from a search.) I may end up doing another version... It's supposed to be a grass demon.

Legolas from Half Prince, based on the novel artist's work. I did he that and hair(bangs) from scratch <3

And the sprite Everyone will Care About.
Kenshin Himura. He's in the project too.
Requests Fulfilled:
Spoiler for:
DJPentarius
Fade

Maestro

Baroque

Slide

Snare

Ivory

Embouchure

Riff

Additional Faces

Ookie Panda

Topic Links
Brandon727: Sprite Formatting Also a little tutorial guidline on things to know when formatting sprites.
DJPentarius: Facesets, Icons
dragonmark: Knights and Dwarf
Ookie Panda: Aleda
Peva: Sprite formatting
Sales_Kital: Embarrassed Diaper Templates
Spike92: FF3 Faces
TheSonic4: Deer Anthropomorphic
Wizard: Community Character Added Staff
I like to reorganize, so if links become broken, give me a heads up, I can fix if it's been removed from this post.
Templates!
These Templates are made in regards to Famitsu and RTP bases, and in the case of the Faces in particular, will require more than just some paper doll dressup.
Template Gallery
Basic
Spoiler for:
Bodies:

Accessories:

Clothes:

Hair:

Anthropomorphic
Spoiler for:
Fox Templates:

Wolf Templates:

Deer Templates:

Mouse Templates:

Duck:

Embarrassed Diapers
Done as a request for Sales Kital
Spoiler for:
Blush heads

Male
Plain Diapers, Pattern Diapers, TightieWhities

Female

Faces Templates:
Spoiler for:
Based on Vibrato's Facesets
Pieces

Heads

Tiles!
Mainly Recolors and simple edits and tile combinations.
Link
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:58:37 PM by modern algebra »

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow, these look great and I love all the faces. Great stuff, Terra-chan. I hope you stick around. Would you mind if I shared these in the RMRK Resource Gallery: http://crankeye.com/resources/

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
You come in right after I move in, my place is a mess! How about I send you a PM once I've cleaned some things up. I haven't updated my tiles in a while and I have more icons that I haven't updated yet either. I'll make them more organized first.

And really ALL of my stuff? a lot of the stuff (like the completed faces) are request materials, not sure about that... but the face templates aren't even that good, I mean someone on RMVX made a much better RMVX RTP Face Template set...

I have no problem with you adding my sprite templates. I think it's nice to see more non-RTP things, Avadan told me that his Black Magic woman would be getting a makeover thanks to my last uploaded template :3

I considered moving my spriting hair tutorial over hear (I haven't uploaded the resulting template yet) but I had no idea where to put it... the Tutorial section looked to be mainly for eventing or asking for help, not just offering a tutorial, particularly one on graphics...

This place really doesn't look very busy on the graphics front...

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
I've updated my Tiles resources.

Please note that Ultimate Map is a compilation. Any tiles that are mine, be they recolors or more will be on sheets that have my name.

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Hmm.. They look pretty nice Terra. They'll go well with the normal RTP. I'm not quite sure that I like the trees though, the colours seem pretty blended in well enough, but there's no crisp outline. Though that isn't a bad thing, it kinda bugs me. Especially with the snow tree.

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
The Trees are recolored using XP tree colors from a converted Naruto tree tileset. I'm personally more fond of them than any other kind of tree simply because Mack and RTP trees have a tendency to either be too defined. I think the trees (both recolored and not) are quite attractive.

This screen has the non-recolored version of the trees.

Admittedly I haven't gotten around to making a map using my snow-covered edits though... The project I made those for is currently on hold...

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Just updated my IconSet Now it's twice as large! Could do with some reorganizing though...

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Tyaela is always here.
Could you please post the original Naruto tiles (or send me them in a PM). I love all your resources.  :o

------------------
 :zwink: Rawr!

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
I PMed them to you. If anyone else wants them, say so and I'll send a PM too. I don't want to post stuff in this thread I had no hand in :3 But thank you, I try. I still have the most pride for my up-down arrows that I did completely from scratch :3

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I love the tiles and new icons! Very impressive; this resource section can definitely use the life you bring to it :)

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Expanded my Tree Sheet to include *GASP* LEAFLESS TREES! And bushes. Now I need to branch out my Tiles.

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Just a post to say I've updated again, my Icons list is expanded (and I'm still working on and making more, yup.) And also a few days ago I made a Simplified tree sheet. Essentially the goal is to drop the Tile colors to only have 8 colors and no more.

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Terra-chan you're great!  ;D ;D ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, those are some great tiles Terra and the icons are gorgeous. I kind of liked the snow covered trees a little more when you could see some green, but it looks great this way too. Keep up the great work!

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Just popping in to post I've added updates in my tile folder. I'm working on a tileset for my Solo Project Tourist Trap available in a subfolder of my Tiles folder (TT). Not 100% mine but pretty darn customized regardless. It's in-progress though, so it's still a bit of a mess in places. It's made to be used with Swap XT.

I also have something completely new and also organized! Slanted Roof Tiles! Untested though so I can't guarantee how the connections work our or how expanding the images will work... should be good for the black one, but not so much for the wood.

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
(Sits silent with extremely large eyes) Wow!!

Could you make a demon with black fur, long ears and red eyes?

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
I probably could, but I am notoriously lazy when it comes to monsters... because monsters tend not to have templates :P I'm capable of it, it's just a lot of the work, unless it's a humanoid monster with the long black furry ears. I'd definitely need more information than you're providing.

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
A humanoid character (like the fox). Also, could she (i want it to be female) have a fang?

Speaking of Fox, do you think you could make any faces for the animal/human/thingies?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 05:09:32 PM by Miss. Lucario »

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
I'm capable of that too, I actually did something for Professor MeowMeow as Proffie is gonna be in my learning game I'm doing (I don't know much beyond graphics) but that's a composite work... I have a lot of things on my plate, most importantly of all being that I just got a new job (Yay! Money!)

For the demon... Exactly how furry is it? All over? Just on it's back? Back and privates?  Does it wear clothes? or do you just want a template? Male too? Or just female? Considering it's not likely to be lost here no matter how long this takes it'd be helpful.

~My Projects~

~ RPG Maker Collective ~

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
I want the fur to cover the whole body.

I don't know if you know what i mean, but i want it to be cute-evil.