RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone up for something that actually can be finished and made?! =)

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Well, it's been some time since i last open and use RM, and i got the feeling of doing a project. Something that actually can be finished.Something small, solid, and actually nice and enjoyable to play.

I'm wondering if someone is up to something like that, if so...Just let me know. I don't have any idea on mind atm, i am hoping that someone really will sign up, so we can do it ;)

(if someone is really going to sing up, please better be someone who actually does something, i never leave something to be done, and i really want to do something.)

Cheers
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Sorry to say, DG, but I have heard this plenty of times before... And each time it ended in disaster...

When people want to make short, fun games, they tend to focus too much on trivial things that have nothing to do with making it short or fun.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
Well, i know what i mean, and nop, i'm not like those.
I could do this in 1 week/less alone. I know it ain't that greath, but it is a simple puzzle game. The worst it's the story, i really couldn't think in anything, and mae that simple argument to make the game..., but everything else was made by me, and worked rlly fine.I could make the sprites, and everything else, but i would like to try something with someone else, hahah =)

Here's the link anyway:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34230.0.html

When people want to make short, fun games, they tend to focus too much on trivial things that have nothing to do with making it short or fun.

I don't want to make a funny game, i want to make something simple, but enjoyable to play. It has to have a good story, and a good devlopment.Else, doesnt matter.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:10:56 PM by DarkGamer »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
no one said anything about funny...

I was saying that people will sometimes go ahead and overcomplicate things and end up leading to destruction.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
That's true. :) Still...