RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Mortal Realm [XP] [Requesting spriters and mapmakers]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Details on the project can be found here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,39509.0.html

I'm looking for a few people that can make some sprites or maps for me. Anyone who has scripting knowledge would also be welcome.

Specifically, I need help adapting to a custom battle script. I need battle sprites and battlebacks for the characters and areas of the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. So far, I have three other people helping me out on the project.(Mapping, beta testing, ect.)

Anyone that helps out would of course be credited in the game.

So, thanks for taking the time to read this, and go ahead and send me a message if you're interested. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:38:36 AM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
i won't mind be the beta tester, make sure you pm me with a link when you already have something to be teste.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Thank you. I will contact you when we get further in development. :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Please, if anyone's interested, I really need spriters.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
I can help with some mapping if you would still like some. I just don't know how to export maps or get them to you but if you find a way i'll be more than happy to help.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Sorry I haven't replied sooner. That would be wonderful! :D
I don't know what the most efficient way to trade maps would be, but if you put them in a project package, I could export them from that to the game.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Okay I could do that.. just how do I put it into a project package? lol  :P
clicking on extract game data just puts it into a weird file, is all I do is send that weird file over? sorry i'm not good with this stuff.
And what type of map would you like? Just descripe it and name the type of tileset and i'll do my best.
Also sorry for my late response as well, my school recently started again and i've been busy.

.. Oh and I just realized your the same person I needed to contact about a scripting problem but ill pm you about that since it is not related with your recruitment.
haha :P