RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Neo Save System VI

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Introduction:
This is the new update to Wortana's Save System. It's my favorite save system in Rpg Maker XP and VX combined, so I had to try and improve it.

Features:
- Use premade images for save slots.
- Unlimited save slots, you can choose max save slot
- Many configuration options
- Swap tile support
- You can use image for scene's background
- Choose your save file's name, and folder to store save files
- Choose to show only information you want
- Editable text for information's title
- Draw tile map for map that player is currently in
- Remove text you don't want from map's name (e.g. tags for special script)
- Choose map that you don't want to show its name
- Include save confirmation window before overwrite old save

What was added:
- IV: I added more configuration options, more notes, and swap tile support.
- V: Added screen shots back and added an option that can alter where your screen goes when you save.
- VI: Added two new enhancements and cleaned up code, check script for further details.

Screenshots:

Demo:
Click Here

Script:
Click Here

Commercial Usage:
Not intended for commercial use, ask Wortana (he is no longer active) for permission. You may have to ask some of the other authors if you use the screenshot method too. You do not have to ask me for permission, no credits or anything.

Another other questions or suggestions just post!

You need the attachment below if you just got the script.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:57:31 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Where do I put the screenshots file? It doesn't say...
In the main directory. But you need to say.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Inside the client folder. Just where the .EXE is. You should of really tried this before asking.

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
Can I just say...this is really nice. Good Job on the Mod. :)
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Thanks. I am trying to fix resolution problems and centering. If someone could help me with a few problems I could get out it faster.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
You will die with honor...
AMAZING!!!!!

Don't know why I didn't see this before.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Wow awesome Script but I'm having a problem. My character sprite doesn't seem to appear on the map when i save.

Rep:
Level 83
....Please tell us the scripts you are using and/or delete scripts from your project until you find the one messing it up.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
I deleted all of my custom scripts but i still cant see my character sprite. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
You have to use the screen shot method. The default script should have those options on already.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Nice job with the update! Having one issue though. It works fine on one PC I use, but on the other I get a black screen for the save image when using the image method. Both computers are on Win7 x64. Any ideas?

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Your using Windows Vista Aero correct? It could be incompatability to the .DLL or that the UAC is turned on or it's not being registered?

Rep:
Level 84
Just right click it and set it to run as administrator.

Quick Fix for windows 7 64bit (probably fixes vista issues to lol).
  • Right click game.exe in the games folder.
  • Click on properties.
  • Click Compatibility tab.
  • There should be something about privilege level / run this program as administrator.
  • Click that. (should have a checkmark now)
  • Click Apply.
  • Click OK.
  • Go back to playing/testing...

Rep:
Level 82
I have a problem with this script and Jet's weather script, every time i try select load from the main menu, it throws an error, saying "Script 'Weather System'line 322: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'indoors? for nil:NilClass". Can anyone help? If need be, I'll put Jet's script here. Oh and I saved on the world map.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
I make games
Sorry to necro-post, but i was looking into this script, to find out it has all dead links. It wont work without the screenshot library. What a shame. I wonder if its just an add on file, or is it a new (.exe)? If its a new (.exe) it would be worthless, due to lots of people doing that now.  :-\
Want to try my game? Zelda like non-encrypted.
Download it here:
https://sdemoor.wordpress.com/category/how-to/

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry to necro-post, but i was looking into this script, to find out it has all dead links.
It's not a dead link, it's just incorrect.
This is the right one http://www.mediafire.com/?m3mu83x5czaku9l

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Link's Broken...  :'(

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
Where do you put the script? Scene_File? Window_SaveFile?

Rep:
Level 84
In a blank script before main

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Rpg Maker VX Master
EDIT: Problem solved on Quest Journal v2.1a Topic

I have a problem with the script...
It always worked fine, but I since I added modern algebra's Quest Journal v2.1a Script [And the Paragraph Formatter v2.0]
every time I try to open the save scene i get this error:

Script 'Neo Save System V' line 504: ArgumentError occurred.
undefined class/module Pharagrapher::Formatter_2

Please, help me, I really need your script and I want to use it in my game !
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 05:40:32 PM by The Frontera »
Visit my official website for resources, games, and informations.
Download for free my (great) videogames and resources.
Link:
http://thefrontera.knossus.net

Watch also my great videos !
Link: Awesome videos here

The VX Project I'm working on: (Click to see the Description)

ALL MY AWESOME COMPLETED GAMES [OPEN THE SPOILER!!!]
Spoiler for:
My Completed VX Games:
The Frontera Legends (Click to Download)

My Completed XP Games:
The Frontera 2 (Click to Download)

The Frontera 1
Unfortunatly I can't have more than three pictures in my signature...
However, download it HERE (without the cool image)

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Fixed link, the BBCode on this site is broken or something via URLs with custom text.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
RMRK

It's not broken, it just doesn't use quotation marks. So, it's:

Code: [Select]
[url=rmrk.net]RMRK[/url]

not:

Code: [Select]
[url="rmrk.net"]RMRK[/url]

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
I see. That is bad then, I'm used to quotations. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
This is a really awesome script! Hopefully I can get into contact with Woratana for his permission. Really, all games should have something like this :).

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
I have updated the topic and provided a new demo. If you have any troubles using the script just grab the demo and copy any new files you find in it.

The new feature allows you to have images for save slots which uses the map name. So this means each map can have its own image for the save slot. You can find these images in Graphics/Save. Another enhancement has been made to improve map no name, you can use a variable functionality to toggle them to 1 to retrieve the map name instead of map no name.