RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unity 3D [PC and iPhone/Touch]

Rep:
Level 81
I came across this program recently and I must say it's simply amazing. It has a free basic version (The features actually aren't drastically limited for once) and, even the free version allows you to distribute your game commercially. I gave it a try already and it's actually quite user friendly after reading a couple tutorials. The map editing features are very similar to those found in blender or Second Life and it's coded in either JavaScript or C#. Plus it comes with some additional tools to generate terrain and foliage. Definitely worth looking in to. :D

http://unity3d.com/

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
For the iphone thing, do you need to be on a mac?

Rep:
Level 81
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it works for PC or MAC, though, I haven't tried it yet.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Just now trying this out, its actually a pretty good engine. I'd only heard about it before on a different forum

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I came across this program recently and I must say it's simply amazing. It has a free basic version (The features actually aren't drastically limited for once) and, even the free version allows you to distribute your game commercially. I gave it a try already and it's actually quite user friendly after reading a couple tutorials. The map editing features are very similar to those found in blender or Second Life and it's coded in either JavaScript or C#. Plus it comes with some additional tools to generate terrain and foliage. Definitely worth looking in to. :D

http://unity3d.com/

I don't think the free version supports iPhone apps. (From what I can gather.)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.
It makes BEAUTIFUL games. With the pro version you can make games for PS3 and XBox 360.
Then again the pro version is $1500, so I'll have to do without.