RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~RMXP~BlizzABS Question

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
In my BlizzABS game I want it to be somewhat like Zelda where you get very little weapons throughout the game, like 2-5. However Im not sure how strong I should make them. One would be the starting sword, the second would be the stronger one you have to get to pass further through the game, and the rest extra. What i really need to know about is the two required, and with these only two weapons, how much health should the enemies have since they shouldnt be incredibly hard but not painfully easy either.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Well, homeboy, balance is something you have to discover for yourself.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I know, i try to make it balanced but i just dont seem to have the eye for it if you know what i mean. Just asking for a little assistance/advice

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Which is why you need to experiment to find the right touch.

I've made so many animations I can basically tell how many frames it will need before I even start. It's an acquired thing and it takes a little fiddling.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Usually, I just make the enemies first, then playthrough the game and see if they're too easy or too hard, and adjust accordingly.