RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TOI Script Package

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
TOI Script Package
Version: 1.0
Author: cozziekuns
Date: July 14, 2010

Version History

• <Version 1.0> 07.14.2010 - Original Release

Planned Future Versions

• None as of yet

Description

A selection of scripts I created for my GIAW. I originally wasn't going to make them public, but looking back on it, I guess it couldn't hurt. The package includes: Cozziekuns Battle Sys: Version One Man ABC (Advanced Battle Cozziekuns), Cozziekuns One Man HUD, Cozziekuns Show Slip Damage, Cozziekuns Boss Rush System, Cozziekuns One Man CMS (Heavily based of Modern Algebra's Full Status CMS), Cozziekuns One Man Equip.

Features

• A nice One Man Battle system that keeps the simplicity of the old one, while adhearing to some new updates.
  • A HUD for games with only one member in your party, as showing one persons info on a line looks pretty dull, no?
  • A script that shows the slip damage you deal/get dealt. Useful for games that have a heavy emphasis on status effects.
  • A boss-rush system that records everything about the player, and can be used to make other things (eg. New Game+).
  • A CMS that has a heavy emphasis on one party member.
  • Just a small modification of the equip screen, so that it doesn't make a clicking noise when you try to switch characters.

Screenshots

Battle Sys: Version One Man ABC (Advanced Battle Cozziekuns) and One Man HUD

Show Slip Damage

One Man CMS

Instructions

See headers.

Script

Best retrieve it from the demo.

Credit

• cozziekuns

Thanks

• Modern Algebra, for his Full Status CMS which the One Man CMS was heavily based off.

Support

Just post down below.

Known Compatibility Issues

None known so far.

Demo

See attached.

Restrictions

:ccbyncsa: for the One Man CMS, and...
:ccby:  for everything else.