RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
{Request} need several people to help

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Allons-y, Alonso!
Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI is an MMORPG created by Square Enix.  It has a cool job system with 20 different jobs. Lots of cool magic and skills.  It has an awesome crafting system as well as a vast environment with many monsters, ready to be fought.
if you don't know much about the game this site might help a little:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

I no longer doubt that I can remake this game, I can do it I just need a little bit of help.

Here's what I have so far

Icons:

Battlers:
[Artwork would be nice but I can't draw >.<]

I'm really looking for a Sprite Artist that can make original sprites kind of in the same look of the RPGMXP guys.

I could also use some people for making skills, filling out databasing, writing the storyline (as close to the game as possible).
Reference pictures for the sprites:

So... Jobs:

• SPRITE ARTIST
  • Skill Maker
  • Databaser
  • Storywriter
  • Battler Artist[Not REEEALLY necessary but it would be nice to have original art]
Anything you can contribute would be much appreciated.  If the game ever gets finished and is "published" obviously you're work will be recognized.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:37:47 PM by Kenpachi11 »