RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request]'Tank' Skills

Rep:
Level 76
Interested RMKR
Tank Skills
June 23, 2010

Summary
A series of spells which allow "tanking" by a character. Spells wanted are in the requests section

Features Desired
  • Invulnerability Spell (sets immunity to ALL including ignore defense/evasion)
  • Protection Status (Allows another character to take X% of damage for someone else. X should be variable per spell)
  • "Taunt" which increases the chance/makes enemies attack caster
  • Damage Reflection (X% may or may not take damage reflected.)
  • Spread Damage Reflection (Damage reflected is done to all enemies. If possible, i would like to add the option of decreasing damage per enemy. Like if, there's 2, 50% to each. 3, 33% to each. 4, 25% to each, etc.)

Games its been in
  • No examples I can think of

Did you search?
no since this is really tailored and some of these I couldn't even find references to similar effects in any data base I've went through.