RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rage/Stamina bar instead of MP bar for warrior and similar classes!

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I'm sorry, i read the post about newcomers and lechers and all about search and all, yes its my first post and yes my acc here is new... i hope someone have pity and make that for me =), i found an interesting script about the use of HP instead of MP for some characters and i plan to use it too^^

well the title is enough description for what i need but...

i need an system that allows the use of various consuption bars for skills

for example Rage for warriors, rage in many games works like the meter maximum and minimum are 0-100 and the bar replenishes by taking damage, dealing damage, and using lesser tactical skills, for example;

"dash" in world of warcraft, it doesn't give any major damage or instan treat but it stuns the target for 3 sec in abt or 1 turn for turn battles its weak but have tactical effect and replenish some amount of rage.

obs; forgive any error on text, english isnt my native language, i used the spell to fix some things^^ but we can never know.