RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Where to learn how to script for RMXP?

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
:D
Hey, I'm new to this site (not really new to RPG Maker, been messing around with some of them for about a year)! I've gotten down the basics pretty well. I'm making a game with someone and we're in the planning process, we're writing the whole game out first (as opposed to some noobs who decide to come up with the story, characters, minigames, unlockable characters, antagonists, etc.). I was just wondering, where the hell do I learn how to script!? The main reason I want to learn to script is so this game will be OURS, I feel like it's not MY game if I'm just using a crap load of other people's scripts. If anyone can tell me where I can learn it (isn't it like RGSS2 and Ruby or something?) I would appreciate it very much!
-Embrace your dreams, and whatever happens, protect your SOLDIER honor-

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
:D
Thanks! Sorry, since I'm new I never saw that topic!
-Embrace your dreams, and whatever happens, protect your SOLDIER honor-