RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
:(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, bump and what the SHIT. See attached photo. Why would this happen. Note the name of the graphics card.

EDIT: I think my graphics card isn't being detected.

EDIT: Problem solved! Roph is cool.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:26:47 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Can you play Crysis now at max settings? B|

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, I don't have Crysis now, lol. I guess I'll download it overnight or sth

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, bump, Roph. ;-; If I wanted to get a better CPU fan, what would you recommend? It's not like I'm trying to overclock or anything (because you said it's not that important), but I use my computer at the top level of my townhouse, and it's freakin' summer, and it gets HOT, and I don't want to always leave my AC on, so I think just having a better CPU fan to cool my CPU would be better, no?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Use speedfan and check the temperatures. CPUs are designed to be used in all manner of normal conditions. "hot" america (try moving to romania or egypt and then complain about heat) is no exception.
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh wow it's at lower 40's at idle. o-o It usually hangs around the 50s. hm LOL