RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Village Brave and the Escape from Dread Mountain

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.

The forlorn village Brave Red Hawkwind from the Buffalo Plains tribe recounts the tale of his journey to Dread Mountain in search of the boon needed to lift the curse on his village. He will face many foes but also find many friends, like the Ice Man from the beyond the mountains named Babby whom no one but Red understands, and the beautiful Chief's sister Running Fox from the rival Raven tribe whose dances commune with the spirit world.

Grab your spear and brave the dangers of Dread Mountain!

DOWNLOAD: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2073/downloads/

Engine: RMVX
Date Started: May 5th, 2010
Date Completed: June 17th, 2010
Script Credits: Yanfly, KGC, Woratana, TDS, GreatRedSpirit

Spoiler for More:

This game was going to be my entry to RMN's Game Gale contest, except I failed. It is about 2 weeks worth of effort however, just non-consecutive.  This was also my first foray into RMVX. (So don't expect much!)

DOWNLOAD: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2073/downloads/

..:: Full game is released.  Download it now! ::..

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Cool. Moving to Finished Projects.