RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Mega Man X (Remixes/Arrangements)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

This is a remix of the ending theme from Mega Man X2. I took it in a hard rock direction, as if it was going to be used for a sigma stage rather than an epilogue scene.
Mega Man X2 - Ending

Have some of this, too. Simple, but familiar, and worth doing.
Mega Man X5 - Zero Stage 1

And an alternate, extended version of the Mega Man X password theme.
Mega Man X - Password

I've got a few more I might post, but they're small so I'll probably wait until I can couple them with something more substantial.

Give 'em a listen, if you would, and tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:55:10 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
The first remix was alright, considering you took it in the direction of a hard rock sequence, which I kinda dislike. It actually sounded a lot better than the original ending, which took a small, lighter tone.

The second remix sounded good, though it sounded a bit off, and I think I still like the original better.

I never played the first Megaman X, so I can't say whether it was better or worse than the original, but from  what I can tell it was pretty nice.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks for the input thar, matey. :D

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm sure you have, being a bigger Megaman fan than even me, (and that's saying a lot,) but have you heard the Alph Lyla fusion remix album of Megaman X? It's one of the best game music albums I've ever heard.

Rep:
Level 96
Absolutely. I'll admit, the first time I heard it I hated it, but a few weeks later I listened to it for days on loop.