RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] [DEMO] The Realms Shattered

Rep:
Level 81
Yo!
The Realms Shattered

~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~
Narissa is an oddity among the people of her Realm.
Where others prefer to focus on creation, arts and trade, she prefers to explore the lands around her, fighting monsters and mapping the unknown. Her love of exploration leads her to trouble, however and because of her actions an ancient trap is sprung that endangers every life in both the True Realm and the Mirror Realm.

Now it is her responsibility to stop the trap before it destroys not one, but both worlds.

More information: HERE

~~~~~~~CHARACTERS~~~~~~~~~

Narissa: A young woman who loves to explore the wilds. A scout and bow-wielder.

Jidor: Friend of Narissa's who has a love of the creepy. A trader and sword-bearer.

Clarissa: A woman whose heart is given to her country. A spy and pike user.

Mirad: A mysterious man with ties to both realms. A user of staff and arcane magics.

~~~~~~~SCREENSHOTS~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler for Screens!:

TRUE REALM

MIRROR REALM

~~~~~~~DEMO!~~~~~~~~~
DEMO!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:44:59 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
Yet to actually play, but that's a phenomenal use of the RTP tilesets. Excellent work on that front.

Rep: +0/-0Level 77
RMRK Junior
Hey Liberty. I was testing out your game. I came on this glitch. I don't there is supposed to be a person there

Rep:
Level 81
Yo!
Thanks, madriel, I do pride myself in using the RTP quite well. ^.^ Give it a go and tell me what you think, if you wouldn't mind. Feedback will only make it better, and I like to hear if there were any problems or if there's something that doesn't make sense to the player. ^.^

You've a sharp eye, Demonaci, though that guy is suppose to be there. If you look carefully you can see the ladder underneath him. He's hanging festival decorations from the windows, which you should notice a little farther down the track. ^.^ If you see anything else that jumps out as wrong, don't hesitate to tell me, though. Just because it was intentional this time doesn't mean it will be next time. And I'm very picky about getting bugs out of my projects. Thanks for actually taking the time to point it out.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Those are some wonderful maps!!! Great work!
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep: +0/-0Level 77
RMRK Junior
You've a sharp eye, Demonaci, though that guy is suppose to be there. If you look carefully you can see the ladder underneath him. He's hanging festival decorations from the windows, which you should notice a little farther down the track. ^.^ If you see anything else that jumps out as wrong, don't hesitate to tell me, though. Just because it was intentional this time doesn't mean it will be next time. And I'm very picky about getting bugs out of my projects. Thanks for actually taking the time to point it out.

you welcome liberty. I just found this one this is right after give ewad or whatever his name money for the sandpit it fronze and i try everything to move my character and nothing happens
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:24:14 PM by Demonaci »

Rep:
Level 81
Hey, I just played a bit of your game today and it's great. It has the feeling of a nice, casual homemade RPG. Not to mention the use of the RTP. Not only did you use the default graphics amazingly but the edits add a nice sense of variation to it as well. I really like the forest path that you made in here. Well done!