RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How hard is this?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I just wanted the opinion of a scripter on the difficulty of making this script would be. When making a menus system I start with the default and work up. I know what the commands mean when looking at them, but I can't remember them. ;_;

So, working from the default script would this be hard to do?

Spoiler for mock-up:

MAIN MENU

ITEMS

STATUS

EQUIP

OPTIONS

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
Well this will depend on your skill level, the menu will be easy if you have edited others before. (making the map show through is a simple edit, like 2 lines)

HUD scripts are as simple as a window script. (i didn't know if you where making one of those as well)

All the windows seem like they are not editing a great amount of the default scripts just a matter of changing the positions and such.

the options menu will be challenging the first time, i would look at Juan's Option Menu. It shows a lot of good examples of how to do that and a few others.

as long as you have a basic understanding of scripts can read and remember things then you should be fine (with a few mistakes along the way)
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com