RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Basic RPG 1.0

Rep:
Level 82
as it's name, very basic, now i developping basic rpg 1.1 :), add fight npc, talk npc, and more ....

author: ngoa ho

features: player, npc, map, path finding, gui...

functions: read option, run, screen resolution change

fps: idle 40, run 37, with pc that has ram 512, chipset 2.25

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmitujhyzim

only in  ttc(taotrochoi.com) and rpg vietnam(rpgvietnam.cz.cc), give credits if copy

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Is this script actually for XP or is it some sort of different engine or program? Although the screenshot you have is possible with XP, I would doubt that the complexity would be a smart idea using XP.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
I downloaded the file just then, and believe it or not Mr. Grafikal, it's made with RPG Maker XP. Though I couldn't understand half of it because it was in vietnamese :(

And he re-did the whole script database, so technically it was made using RGSS, not RPG Maker XP, but whatever.

Rep:
Level 82
ha ha, it's made by rpg maker xp.
it's a kit, for coder, absolutely not intergrated for default xp script :).