RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Now Runs SMF2

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Wrote new ?action= chat / donate / radio actions :)

[edit] and added chat link to the main menu =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
When will the RMRK lite/dark theme be back? ;9

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I know quick reply was always here, but I'm sure the preview/spell check buttons are new to its functions.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The theme that I was working on for SMF2 (and then was going to base the new RMRK theme on was for liquiron. I've installed it on RMRK so you can see / test how it's working - http://rmrk.net/?theme=35

Not too far away from an invasion of purple :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hey Roph, what's with the broken image thing above everyone's avatar?

And when are we getting rid of those "MY POST COUNT IS NUMBERS" title things?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i think it's a mod thing (im only looking at this page) since all of us on here have some sort of mod badge.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
A-hah! Yeah, because other users have those yellow box thingies.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
Added mp3/aac/mp4/m4a/video/audio/grooveshark/thankyou tags again =o

Also fixed those broken images for the post groups (on the new theme, which'll be more complete soon at least =o)

bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Apparently that million thank yous is a game. When you reach the end, it says "play again." ;8

This is the beginning of the greeting text, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enimad jenhsdy 200 characters. Rud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in henderit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, eut feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iustod odiodi this is the end of sample greeting text, 500 characters.

LOL WTH?

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
...did you seriously let it run to a million?  :|

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I did once. This time I just let it go to like three-hundred or something.

@any/Roph: The theme you linked to doesn't work. It just shows up as the same default theme...

Rep:
Level 83
Well it would take 27 min at the rate it counts up...
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Abuse the right-click. P: "Play" forces the flash to continue to the next slide, lol.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I miss my sidebar ;.;   And the purple...

xD

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I'm glad the forums survived whatever it was...I need to learn to check back in, but life gets me :C

I like the theme, personally. Sure, its white and doesn't really have a banner, but I like simple lol
It could have a darker theme though, 'cause my eyes suck.

I like the design of the forum too. Kinda reminds of Vb.
Winter is Coming

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
this dark theme looks pretty awesome :D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Fantastic! I love it. I am a happy moderator.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dark is back and all is well! Thank you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What happened to the "show unread posts" link?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I miss that too. Also, code boxes are super messed up on this theme:

Code: [Select]
Big white box

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, the show unread replies link is missing. :(

Other than that, I really like the theme. Awesome job!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Okay, so I'm stuck on a computer with only IE. Is there a way to check unread messages for all boards at once?

Rep:
Level 102
They'll be back on soon :)

When the sidebar does come back it won't be togglable (it's done via CSS, 4 need to be written & this new theme's classes are pretty much all different). In time though  :zwink:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Another weird thing is the current spike, I'm not sure where it's coming from lol. I should probably setup google analytics or something to figure it out, but for whatever reason there are a hell of alot more people browsing than what's been normal.

Right now there are almost 250 guests =o
bringing sexy back