RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP]Boulder Onto Switch

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
In the first dungeon of my game, i have the slightly-cliche "push this thing onto this switch to get this result" puzzle. only problem is when you push the boulder to the switch it doesnt go on top of it. So my question is how would you make it so that the boulder goes on top of the switch and then is set there and can no longer be moved?

Rep:
Level 83
Make the switch its being pushed onto "through" if it isn't, and the n also the switch that the boulder turns on (the one that opens the door) use that to turn on a page in the boulder event that just makes it do nothing.

Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com