RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fateofdawn - Earth became a battleground. Large game.

Rep:
Level 81
All you need is pen&paper Creativity does the rest
Introduction

Hello my name is bio-j  ;D
Ive been working a half year on this project is called fateofdawn ;D
Its a simple basic game i made it to support the handicap here because they cant do much and all they do is play games
So i thought ill made a game that they understand and simply can play.
I like to preview a demo of my game its a rpg maker xp version it has more than 200 maps to explore :o.
Over 150 items to get. and im just curious what you think of it so far its not done yet hehe.
But im not good at scripting so im looking for good hp/sp bar scrips.

Story

10,000 years ago, GOD and demons fought each other both using powerfull spell books.
Book of life and Book of destruction and earth has become a battleground it was truly a chaos war.

Ultima was the strongest demon in the darkworld, And arcangel the strongest in heaven world.
Archangel sealed up ultima with the book of life thats where the war ends.

10,000 years later the book of destruction was stolen from the museum.
The book contains powers to unseal ultima and spread darkness all over the world.

After the seal was broken monsters attacks nearby city's and suddenly your village was under attack.
You have to escape from the village..............

Screenshots ingame

Spoiler for:

]

Game info

Spoiler for:
Type of game

Rpg, adventure game.

Game size

very large 220 maps.

Character's

more than 100  character's

Items/weapons/Armours

Over 150 custom items.

Background music

over the 300 Custom Background music. :blizj:

Detail

Fate of dawn is a very large game you can enter almost every building.
And there are lots of hidden maps in this game that unlocks new items.

First you see a hooded guy stealing a book and strange things happen.
He broke the seal of ultima and let the monster gate open and monsters attacking villagers.

The game starts in a small village where u need to escape from monsters.
Then you need a bout to get off the island, by helping people u get gold to buy a boat.

your on your boat and you washed on shore on a strange island u need to get off.
The beach is taken over by berzerkers demanding some items that can be found on the island.
Once you got the items you are able to continue.

Your on the main land you can either train or continue the main quest by going in the church and click on the bible.
A small cut scene will appear u see the hooded guy again you see he is the one summoning monsters.

During the game play you learn more about the books and the history.
You come across different worlds like.

Greens means available
Orange means Developing
Red means yet to come

- Main world ( fantasy ) Old mid-age world.
- Heaven ( skyworld ) where the angels live in.
- Demon world ( Dark world ) home of all monsters.
- Anime world ( japan ) Japan area is not finished yet.
- Earth World ( One of the elemental world's)
- Water world ( One of the elemental world's)
- Human world ( modern human world ) with schools city's disco's mac donalds. ect.
- Mecha world ( Where the robots Taken over the area)
- The moon ( out of space) Where you encounter alien's
- Entaria ( home of the elfs ) where you can find one of 4 crystals for the legendary ragnarok sword.
- Peralian ( Kingdom of nobles and knights )
- Uniera ( home of the fairy's )
- Aquaian ( underwater world)
- Berzerkan ( berserkers live here )
- Galion ( mutated creatures area )
- Greed town ( Town of a greedy king)

And each area has its own unique Weapon or item.

Im making this game for a good purpose.

Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?wmmnnden5i5
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:24:16 AM by fateofdawn »
Set your creativity on the lose.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
:D
The idea of a crossover seems hard to pull off. Anyways, I have to problems with it (not meaning to be disrespectful):
1. You used Arshes. For god's sake, couldn't you have used a custom sprite?
2. Your mapping needs some work, it feels crowded in some places and empty in others.
-Embrace your dreams, and whatever happens, protect your SOLDIER honor-

How the forum automatically exchanges 'g o d' (without spaces) with chtulu starts to annoy me.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
God god God god God.

You could always just say "For Pete's sake" and stuff like that.

Rep:
Level 83
How the forum automatically exchanges 'g o d' (without spaces) with chtulu starts to annoy me.
Then leave. Cthulhu God Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Cthulhu Flying Spaghetti Monster Jesus

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This is the silliest project i've seen in a while.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This is the silliest project i've seen in a while.

this

I love the OP's assumption that handicapped people can't do anything but play games.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Its a simple basic game i made it to support the handicap here because they cant do much and all they do is play games

Wow, as a person with Epilepsy, I am genuinely offended by this claim. Even if your game was good, this has put my right off.