RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Little help?

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
You will die with honor...
When I placed a minimap script into RMVX it said a bitmap error. How do I fix this?  :-\

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
It would be helpfull if you tell us which Script you use and how/when the error happend. If you can discribe the error it would be helpfull also.

Deity
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Error fixed. I had it in materials, it was supposed to be in add ons.  :)

As I've said previously,[Horse Call][Horse Return] 1 to get on it other to get off. When I select the item for use on actor it makes that buzzing noise. I made the common event for the item horse call to change the graphic to when I was on the horse and change speed. I made a common event for when I'm on the horse and want to get off set to horse return: change actor 1 graphic to normal change speed normal, so why doesn't it let me use the item?