RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LFM someone willing to draw character portraits

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Alright, so things have been progressing relatively well on my as-of-yet unofficially unannounced project, A Fable, and I've reached that point in development when it's time to focus on the characters. To do this, I need some character art, preferably 213x480 so they fit snuggly to one side of the screen without taking it over. Style-wise, they should be similar to the art used in Order of the Marten, but I'm willing to bend.

And now for the sets themselves.

The Grandmaster

Auror Males

Auror Females

Wyatt's Grunts

Wyatt's Captains

Just to make things a bit easier, the only real difference between the Auror Males and Females are the hair styles for each, that way all you need is a base comprised of the clothes and face.

Many thanks to whomever decides to draw these bitches. No, really, I will be eternally grateful for your help. And who knows, maybe something can come from this. Something... amazing.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku