RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
>_> <_< -shuffles back in-

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
I was a member here, but I mainly lurk'd.

So, hi! I'm Sky_of_Order. Most people know me by a different internet alias, but, I'm not giving that away ;P

I'll probably be here for a couple of months, lurking for resources so I can get my VX game - Parallel Lines - up and running.

So, some facts:

I'm an athiest, but, I'm fine with religion.
That being said, I LOVE SCIENCE. Especially blowing stuff up.
I'm a full-blown pyromaniac. :D
I'm only 14.
I don't smoke, and I only drink socially ('socially' at my age means 'at house parties'). I manage to get away without smoking amongst my friends by timing well, being nice, and making some lame excuses. xD
I'mma british! :D
I'm a writer at heart, although I love RPGs.
Feel free to ask me questions. ANY QUESTIONS.
I like a lot of music, but the two genres that I love are Rock (soft, pop-rock up to screamo death metal), and Electronica (House, Dance, Indie, DnB and loads of other stuff falls under this).
I can't draw to save my life. xD

ASK ME QUESTIONS. D:

~SoO
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome! Can we trust you alone on the forums without blowing the place to hell?

Rep:
Level 84
Provided you have smoke alarms installed, yes.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The welcome to RMRK I has Pleasure and the don't be Rung neck or setting at death of everyone.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Boe, you're not a real person. lol

Rep:
Level 84
The welcome to RMRK I has Pleasure and the don't be Rung neck or setting at death of everyone.

Sense make that perfect, yeah. Nice to is you meet, me Sky am. Around ya see, will I.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.