RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Paths of Destruction

Rep:
Level 82
My pal Eddy.
Finally thought of a title. Sucks, right? Anyways, the actual game. I'm going to make it with RPG Maker 2003. Here's the basic plan...
There are multiple endings for each character (you'll understand if you read the spoiler) and 9 overall endings (after you finish each campaign). Every plot line is already finished, so I don't have to make stuff up as I go.

-STORY
Spoiler for:
There will be three characters, you choose one at the start, and you play through their campaign. Each character's campaign will have 2-3 endings, with plenty of game-affecting choices along the way. The characters meet up about halfway through each of their storylines. However, if your character dies* at the some point in their story, then they won't be in the other two campaigns. They will be referenced, however.

Now, the basic outline is fairly cliched, the whole "evil army taking over the world" and all that. I'm working on a few twists to that basic formula, though. I've been planning this game for a month or so now, and I started work on it yesterday. The "evil" army isn't really evil. They just follow their orders. One of the campaigns is from a soldier's point of view, just to show they aren't all bad. (Very interesting potential endings on that one)

*death doesn't mean in battle, it means in one of the choices

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:44:12 AM by ForceToReckonWith »