RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Could use some advice

pokeball OniOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Hi guys, I'm new here but I was wondering if I could get some good advice. Right now I'm using Finale Notepad and Audacity to make my songs, due to...well, being poor! I am also using a laptop with a very lackluster sound card. So basically what I want to know is, when I do have money, what would be the best investment; should I upgrade to Finale(or a good DAW for the matter), or buy a tower and invest in a nice sound card? I am looking for the best increase in sound quality really. I would really appreciate any thoughts!

These are two songs I made recently. The first one is kind of a desert town theme, and the second is my attempt at making a scary type of song.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:55:33 AM by irock »