RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: Vagina vs. Penis

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Confession: I didn't know that having sex was mandatory and that you can't just wait until you at least got the stuff.
As it is, I have condoms, but they're such a different sensation that it's an uphill battle to maintain an erection. 

And yes, it was my penis, in her vagina. 

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes, bio, I feel the frustration of which you speak. Fortunately for me, my wife hates condoms too and has an IUD. Lucky me, eh?

My confession: A condom once slipped off me into my partner during the act because of the aforementioned problem.

And yes, it was my penis, in her vagina.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My confession: A condom once slipped off me into my partner during the act because of the aforementioned problem.

I'll confess to that too.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That's never happened to me, before. Guess my penis is just too big, thick and manly.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That's never happened to me, before. Guess my penis is just too big, thick and manly.

Agreed
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I just assumed you had a constant hard-on. 24/7. non-stop. all the time. for infinity.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Nah, mine is so thick that her walls press hard enough to peel the condom off.  "Slipped" was his misuse of a word.

Rep:
Level 96
Nice save.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
My dick is so big it won't fit in condoms.

Am I doing that right, Bio?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My dick is so big it won't fit in condoms.

Am I doing that right, Bio?

It was a solid effort, so I'll let it slide.  I have to custom order condoms.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
ITT: Insecure men brag about their penis size :P

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Show us yer penis bio
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Be thankful, men. Proportionally speaking, humans have the biggest penises in the animal kingdom. What a coincidence that RMRK has some of the biggest penises on the internet! :lol:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Actually, a bit of quick research shows that barnacles have the largest penis in proportion to their size.

Also, most guys on RMRK are lying about their sizes. Except for Arlen.

Though I wouldn't mind proof just to be sure.

Rep:
Level 96

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Arlen is a sexy barnacle.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Average sized penis? So you're about 5 foot six?

Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Show us yer penis bio
Alright, brah.  The camera is like a 10 dollar digital/webcam thing, so the quality is shit.  I have a picture next to a ruler, but it's way too fuzzy to actually even see numbers.  I guess my hand is the reference, and I have pretty large hands.  WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, MEIN PENIS!
Spoiler for:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Confession: Irock and Roph now have new RMRK member fapping material.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
It looks like you're stretching it with all your might.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It looks like you're stretching it with all your might.
I'm not.
Proof;
Spoiler for:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Nothing says I love you like a nice big erection. :kashii:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Lol, you need to have a sign that proves its you, like saying "I love you Roph" or "Fuck Fadark" or something. If that really is you, then... daaaaaamn. o_o

*averts LadyJ's eyes* <_<

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Lol, you need to have a sign that proves its you, like saying "I love you Roph" or "Fuck Fadark" or something. If that really is you, then... daaaaaamn. o_o

*averts LadyJ's eyes* <_<
Wharblgarble, I knew somebody would want a sign or something... I guess "Fuck Fadark" works, or I could just do the date.  I'm out of double A batteries for this shitty little camera.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Liar.
Oh fuck off, I already posted a picture, I'm sorry I don't have absolute proof for you.  I'll take a picture later with a sign.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Irock's just jealous 'cause it's a bigger dick than he is.

Rep:
Level 102
Are you calling me a dick :madcop:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No moo, nobody on the planet has a large penis.  It's all just a lie.  Keep telling him that or his ego will die.
Anyway, it's not like it's a big plus, I'm sure most girls couldn't even take it.  My girlfriend somehow can though, so no complaints.  I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Are you calling me a dick :madcop:

I would never do that, sir. I love you as if you were my very own.

Rep:
Level 96
9 inches by six inches.
|___________|/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:38:19 PM by arlen »

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Didn't click the spoiler cause the quote gave me context.  So onto my post XD

Anyway, it's not like it's a big plus, I'm sure most girls couldn't even take it.  My girlfriend somehow can though, so no complaints.  I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.

I'd like to address that part.   Your penis size might get you kudos from the men.  But perhaps you forgot that the vagina was made (or has the ability to) give birth to a child?   It doesn't matter how long or short your penis is, (or how wide for that matter) the vagina will accommodate itself to any length.  The average female vagina is around 4 inches (10cm) long when aroused.  It's only around 3 inches long (7.5cm) when she isn't aroused, and women who have given birth have slightly longer vaginas.  The point here is if your erect penis is 4 inches, you can fully fill most vaginas.  This backs up my assertion that it isn't how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm.  You can have the worlds largest penis, and still not be able to satisfy your partner.   ^-^

Now, maybe you're thinking, then how can I ever get my huge manhood inside a woman, remember what I said at first?  that the vagina has the ability to give birth to a child?  It has the amazing ability to elongate if something is introduced into it gradually.  Which means if you take your time.  And do your job, there are very few women who couldn't "take it".  If you've had previous partners who couldn't "take it" or who you hurt, then you weren't doing it right ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:15:30 PM by LadyJules »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
* Arrow-1 applauds Lady J, laughing his ass off erstwhile.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'd like to address that part.   Your penis size might get you kudos from the men.  But perhaps you forgot that the vagina was made (or has the ability to) give birth to a child?   It doesn't matter how long or short your penis is, (or how wide for that matter) the vagina will accommodate itself to any length.  The average female vagina is around 4 inches (10cm) long when aroused.  It's only around 3 inches long (7.5cm) when she isn't aroused, and women who have given birth have slightly longer vaginas.  The point here is if your erect penis is 4 inches, you can fully fill most vaginas.  This backs up my assertion that it isn't how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm.  You can have the worlds largest penis, and still not be able to satisfy your partner.   ^-^
Yes, I realize that through horrible pain and occasional tearing, a vagina can fit a child through it.  This holds bearing how?  And it does matter, to a certain extent.  If anything, I'm larger than I would like to be.  And as for length, no, it's not very important as long as you're over 4 inches, but girth depends on how much pressure you put on the vaginal walls, more pressure generally means more sensation.  Size does matter, but length isn't as important as most people seem to think.  And yes, if you have the worlds largest penis, you wouldn't satisfy a woman, because most people would have virtually no chance of comfortably accommodating such a size.
To say that any girl can take any size penis is just wrong.  Physically speaking, it isn't true, and I'm sure most girls couldn't take the entire length of me.  There are limits, lots of girls "bottom out" at around 8 inches, sometimes even 7.

Now, maybe you're thinking, then how can I ever get my huge manhood inside a woman, remember what I said at first?  that the vagina has the ability to give birth to a child?  It has the amazing ability to elongate if something is introduced into it gradually.  Which means if you take your time.  And do your job, there are very few women who couldn't "take it".  If you've had previous partners who couldn't "take it" or who you hurt, then you weren't doing it right ;)
And yes, gradually, and horribly painfully, sometimes causing death, it can have a baby come through it.  But generally, women want their sex to be pleasurable, rather than TERRIBLE PAIN.  And yes, vaginal depth changes based on arousal, but there are limits.  Most girls can not fully take a 9 inch penis.  This is not speculation, I know this to be true.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
bio has a chode

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
bio has a chode
A chode means more girth than length, which I do not have.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
i know what chode means.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Then you know I don't.  :-\

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ever stuck it in an ass?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
 I thought chode was the skin between your testicles and your rectum.

This thread has become so unclassy.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought chode was the skin between your testicles and your rectum.

That's a taint.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This thread has become so unclassy.

Welcome to RMRK.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I like how bio thinks he knows more about vaginas than a lady.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

I think that said everything I wanted to, no need to say more ^_^  lol

Rep:
Level 102
Show us yer vagina lady =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
haha... no  =) 

or you know.. I could google for the prettiest vagina and post that.. worked for bio ;)

Rep:
Level 102
"Pretty" and "Vagina" don't really go well together ._.
bringing sexy back

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
This is true. You could also google the prettiest box of cow tongues and find the same result. =o

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Probably =o  But then "biggest vagina" wouldn't exactly appeal to you either, now would it :P

Confession: I think I turned the confession thread into a discussion thread.   woops. xD

Rep:
Level 102
beef curtains ;o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I know more about my cock and its usefulness than her, and everything I said is right.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
or you know.. I could google for the prettiest vagina and post that.. worked for bio ;)
Yep, I'll post with a sign when I get some batteries, you non-believing fags.

Also, Roph, I'm into anal.

Rep:
Level 94
Yep, I'll post with a sign when I get some batteries, you non-believing fags.

Also, Roph, I'm into anal.

Pitching or catching?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Pitching only, I don't do anything submissive.  I wouldn't go down on a guy either.

Rep:
Level 102
So if a girl wanted to enter you with a strapon, would you let her =o

@grafikal, holk & bio ;o

[edit] & LadyJules
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Nah, unless I was fucking some other girl and she had nothing else to do.  :blizj:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

@grafikal, holk & bio ;o

[edit] & LadyJules

negatory. nothing will ever willingly go in my butt lol.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 96
Eeeexactically.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

@grafikal, holk & bio ;o

[edit] & LadyJules

Depends on the girl  ;8

Confession: I have never stayed awake a full 24 hours.  I can remember running on only a couple hours of sleep.. but I've never made it a full 24 without any sleep.  I'm a lightweight xD

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Eeeexactically.

See my reply.  I know more about how things fit in them, because I've spent a lot of time researching it.  Because it bears signifigance to myself.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
this thread is balls.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
This thread is vagina.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Eeeexactically.

See my reply.  I know more about how things fit in them, because I've spent a lot of time researching it.  Because it bears signifigance to myself.

lol @ the fact that you think how things fit in a vagina wouldn't be pretty significant to me XD

loved that ^_^

Rep:
Level 102
* Roph enters firerain
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Eeeexactically.

Because women don't have the benefit of experience with their own vaginas.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I would think that the default vagina experts (outside of female gynecologists) are lesbians. They own them vaginas.

[Really late edit] And mothers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 02:19:29 PM by EvilM00s »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Eeeexactically.

lol @ the fact that you think how things fit in a vagina wouldn't be pretty significant to me XD

loved that ^_^

How often are you trying to put 9 inch things into you?  I'd imagine, not that often.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
confession: I find bio's ignorance entertaining

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
And yes, gradually, and horribly painfully

Actually giving birth isn't naturally painful. It's over the years that it's become to be believed that giving birth is painful so when it actually happens the brain initiates the feeling of pain. In addition to that, the "PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH" that you hear being said in TV and movies and stuff is what can lead to tearing, and of course cause pain.

There are many countries where women give birth without the use of drugs - and sometimes without even needing to be in a hospital - and then just resume whatever they were doing before, obviously pain-free. This should be obvious considering women have been giving birth without the need of pain-eliminating drugs than with them.

So, yes, LadyJ is right. But hey, you apparently have a big dick so you're obviously a vagina expert so what do I know with my education and experience and what does she know with her vagina and experience and education.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And yes, gradually, and horribly painfully

Actually giving birth isn't naturally painful. It's over the years that it's become to be believed that giving birth is painful so when it actually happens the brain initiates the feeling of pain. In addition to that, the "PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH" that you hear being said in TV and movies and stuff is what can lead to tearing, and of course cause pain.

There are many countries where women give birth without the use of drugs - and sometimes without even needing to be in a hospital - and then just resume whatever they were doing before, obviously pain-free. This should be obvious considering women have been giving birth without the need of pain-eliminating drugs than with them.

So, yes, LadyJ is right. But hey, you apparently have a big dick so you're obviously a vagina expert so what do I know with my education and experience and what does she know with her vagina and experience and education.

Have more experience than you.  Unless you're a gynecologist, your education does not interest me.  Her vagina is wrong.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Oh, I forgot just saying something makes it true. You don't need facts anymore.

Either that or you're just a trolling idiot. I'll go with the latter. Bye now :)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Either that or you're just a trolling idiot. I'll go with the latter. Bye now :)

I was trying to prove something to you?  Strange, I missed the part where you got the impression I care what you think is right.  Because I know I am, and I don't care if you're wrong.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
HaloOfTheSun. :*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Confession: Judging from the maturity Bio seems to be trying to make these claims with, I seriously question the amount of experience he's had with normal, sober girls outside of his dreams. Also, I'll take the word of a mother and a married man about these things over a teenager going "I'm right, you're wrong, fuck you".

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Bio, all your conversations are like

Halo: You're wrong.
Bio: No.
LJ: You're wrong.
Zylos: One is a mother and one is married so they obviously know more than you.

dude ._.
Edit: Please don't reply by quoting this post and writing 'no' below it, because that would be expected and dumb :|
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 82
With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in.(10 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure. As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last ²??) expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts. The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the inserted penis or other object.

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina#Sexual_activity
------------

And also:
I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.
(bio)
If anything, I'm larger than I would like to be.
(bio)
Isn't it contradictory? Or maybe i just misunderstood.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:08:08 PM by kukusu »

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
How often are you trying to put 9 inch things into you?  I'd imagine, not that often.

Quite often actually, on a regular basis, fortunately for me, it's connected to a human being ;)

Also lol @ your trolling, I find you quite entertaining, please do continue.  :D

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
At the risk of sounding sappy, dig this...  I saw my wife give birth three times. The first two she was medicated and using lamaze, and the whole affair was terribly painful. The last time was natural, and while it did hurt, she said once you accept that there will be some pain, it doesn't bother you NEARLY so much. I found this odd since the last kid was the biggest yet. It amazes me to this day the amount of control she had- control she says was only possible by tossing out preconceived notions of what birth should be like and just letting her body do what it needed to do. Her recovery time was remarkably short as well.

Just sayin'...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
<3 LadyJules. Bio is a great sport when it comes to things like this, you gotta admit.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
The first time is EXTREMELY frightening.   My first was my largest baby, and it hurt more with him.  But I think mostly because I spent the entire time convinced I was going to die.  lol  After that having my other two children was.. hmm.. not easy, but easier.  That crap you see on TV and movies with women screaming and carrying on is just that.. TV and movies.  It's ridiculous.  I never screamed, I never acted like that.  It was much less traumatic than I thought it would be.  

@SirJack - yup I agree, he is =)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
My deepest respect to you, LadyJ. Well done.

Quote from: Brandon Lee as Eric Draven
Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Quote from: Wikipedia
vagina tents.
Lol vagina tent.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Watch youself getting in, the floor is slick as hell.

Rep:
Level 83
^ rofl  

@LadyJules - Did it hurt less the second time or it does it not change?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 10:58:09 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
So all that stuff about giving birth being more painful than kidney stones is untrue?

Also why do we even keep bio around?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Roph likes having him around to clean dicks with.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Bio, all your conversations are like

Halo: You're wrong.
LJ: You're wrong.
Zylos: One is a mother and one is married so they obviously know more than you.

dude ._.
Edit: Please don't reply by quoting this post and writing 'no' below it, because that would be expected and dumb :|
Yes, I don't care to prove things to people on the internet, I say things, if you disagree, fuck you.  I don't care at all who you are or would I spend time to try to convince you.  I've spent a god damned long time researching it, and if you don't believe me, no skin off my back, really.

Confession: Judging from the maturity Bio seems to be trying to make these claims with, I seriously question the amount of experience he's had with normal, sober girls outside of his dreams. Also, I'll take the word of a mother and a married man about these things over a teenager going "I'm right, you're wrong, fuck you".
Hur hur hur I didn't have enough women.  And people think you're more mature than me?  I don't see how I said anything immature, I realize it's just penis size, and I realize the capabilities of the vagina.  It has some.  It doesn't stretch forever.

With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in.(10 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure. As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last ²??) expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts. The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the inserted penis or other object.

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina#Sexual_activity
------------

And also:
I wouldn't go down in size, that's for sure.  9 inches by six inches.
(bio)
If anything, I'm larger than I would like to be.
(bio)
Isn't it contradictory? Or maybe i just misunderstood.
And your quote said everything I already knew.  What it doesn't touch on, is the maximum average depth, as it varies widely from woman to woman.  They don't stretch forever, many can't take more than around 8 inches.

And it is contradictory, what I suppose I'm saying is this; I like that I'm that big.  I don't think it will be a plus for the woman though, so I guess I'm selfish?

Quite often actually, on a regular basis, fortunately for me, it's connected to a human being ;)

Also lol @ your trolling, I find you quite entertaining, please do continue.  :D

I'm not trolling.  I'm right.  You aren't.  Fact.  You're trying to tell me that most any vagina can accommodate upwards of 8 inches?  This isn't true.  You're simply wrong.  If you want to take a long time, and have the girl completely aroused, it can stretch, but it has a limit, and it's different woman to woman.  Most aren't that deep.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Am I the only one who's going to stop and mention that bio posted a picture of his dick?

Jesus christ man, this is an internet forum. Not a goddamn circlejerk.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 94
Insecurity comes in many forms. For some, it's having to brag about having sex with a girl, and then posting your dick on the Internet. For others, it's having to qualify every statement, and rebuking any attempt that others make to show them that they don't know everything. For even more, still, it's all of the above.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
buying a Hummer.

lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Rofl, Hummers. ;D I think it might also manifest in fake hair and penis extensions.

Spoiler for:
And maybe also fake penis hair extensions.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
internet forum.

Not a circle jerk.

WU-WU-WHAT?!  WHEN DID THIS CHANGE?!  :mad:

Also, I never bragged.  I'm a scrub at sex, I'm aware of this.  Insecurity is doubting my claim of penis size on the internet, and then still doubting after I post pictures.  And I don't know everything, but THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
So all that stuff about giving birth being more painful than kidney stones is untrue?

My kidney stone patients who have also given birth are usually of the opinion that while both experiences are painful, kidney stones are the kind of hideous pain that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, while labour is the kind of pain that can be handled, with extreme effort (or stadol  :-\). Either way, I'm told stones are just a whole new level of agony.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

limit ain't 9 inches my friend.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

limit ain't 9 inches my friend.

Prove it isn't.  The average limit is less than 9.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
@LadyJules - Did it hurt less the second time or it does it not change?

Every time is different, there is no "set" pain that you have.  But the biggest thing that changed from one time to another is that I wasn't scared out of my mind anymore.  I knew what to expect, knew what would happen, and since I knew that I was prepared for the pain more.  I won't say it actually hurt less, though it may have.  But if you know pain is coming, and you know how severe it will be, you can prepare yourself to take it.  Make sense?

When I had Amanda, I had a kidney stone.  I didn't know it and it wasn't found until after she was born.  I went to the hospital several times before I was actually in labor thinking I was in labor when I wasn't.  I gave birth to her on Friday, came home Saturday, and was hospitalized Saturday night when I returned in pain that felt like labor again.. I remember telling the doctor that "he left one in". lol     I wouldn't say it's more painful.. actually the pain is equal.  The pain of a kidney stone is equal to that of giving birth.  HOWEVER, when you give birth, the pain comes and goes.  It has an ebb and flow and you can catch your breath and relax a little between the two.  With the kidney stone, it came on and did not go away.  Which, in some respects, made it the worse of the two pains. 

As to why you keep bio around, I couldn't say, but he is fun xD. 

I'm not trolling.  I'm right.  You aren't.  Fact.  You're trying to tell me that most any vagina can accommodate upwards of 8 inches?  This isn't true.  You're simply wrong.  If you want to take a long time, and have the girl completely aroused, it can stretch, but it has a limit, and it's different woman to woman.  Most aren't that deep.

I'm trying to tell you that your girlfriend isn't the only one.  And that there are more out there than you think.  Of course it has a limit, but it's far greater than what you assume, it can double in length (and in some cases can be almost 3 times as long) given enough stimulation and arousal.  Is it our fault you fail in that department?  :(

Rep:
Level 102
LadyJules is a sex goddess.
bringing sexy back

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, Bio has sex with a girl with a tiny vagina and suddenly knows that every woman in the universe has the same vagina.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm trying to tell you that your girlfriend isn't the only one.  And that there are more out there than you think.  Of course it has a limit, but it's far greater than what you assume, it can double in length (and in some cases can be almost 3 times as long) given enough stimulation and arousal.  Is it our fault you fail in that department?  :(
I know she isn't.  DOUBLING IN LENGTH!? FUUUU
Unaroused high average depth is 4 inches
DOUBLING MEANS EIGHT
WHAT I SAID.

And this may come as a supreme shock to you, but I'm not basing what I know on my own experiences, I'm basing it on lots of things I have read from different places.

Rep:
Level 83
@LadyJules - Did it hurt less the second time or it does it not change?

Every time is different, there is no "set" pain that you have.  But the biggest thing that changed from one time to another is that I wasn't scared out of my mind anymore.  I knew what to expect, knew what would happen, and since I knew that I was prepared for the pain more.  I won't say it actually hurt less, though it may have.  But if you know pain is coming, and you know how severe it will be, you can prepare yourself to take it.  Make sense?

Yea that makes sense.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
DOUBLING MEANS EIGHT
WHAT I SAID.

And this may come as a supreme shock to you, but I'm not basing what I know on my own experiences, I'm basing it on lots of things I have read from different places.

I maintain how humorous it is that Bio thinks he knows more about vaginas than an actual woman.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I maintain how humorous it is that Bio thinks he knows more about vaginas than an actual woman.

Maintain all you want, moron.  She knows about her actual vagina.  Good for her.  Hers is not everyones.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
And yours is no ones.

Rep:
Level 94
Bio knows all about vagina, being a huge one himself.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I see lots of people refuting my claims, but everything they cite is exactly what I already said.  You guys are funny.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I see lots of people refuting my claims, but everything they cite is exactly what I already said.  You guys are funny.

thanks

oh wait I didn't post much here

dang.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

more inclined to believe a woman about vaginas than some punk stoner kid who needs to justify his own ego by claiming that he's too big for most women.

Rep:
Level 96

*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap* :mayo:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
punk stoner kid who needs to justify his own ego by claiming that he's too big for most women.

lolk.

You're an idiot, it all makes sense now.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I don't see how I said anything immature

Liar.
Oh fuck off

Quote from: Biohazard to HaloOfTheSun
Have more experience than you.  Unless you're a gynecologist, your education does not interest me.  Her vagina is wrong.

I was trying to prove something to you?  Strange, I missed the part where you got the impression I care what you think is right.  Because I know I am, and I don't care if you're wrong.

I say things, if you disagree, fuck you.

I'm right.  You aren't.  Fact.

THE HUMAN VAGINA ISN'T A MAGICAL FUCKING FAIRY PORTAL.  IT HAS LIMITS, DAMN YOU

Maintain all you want, moron.

You're an idiot, it all makes sense now.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Still not seeing any immaturity.  Swearing now makes you immature?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hahahaha. ok. im done here, i can't take this. it's too good.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I want this topic to die a quick (but hopefully incredibly painful) death

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I want this topic to die a quick (but hopefully incredibly painful) death

Maybe we should... castrate it?!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
DOUBLING MEANS EIGHT
WHAT I SAID.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with averages.  The AVERAGE vagina is 4 inches.  Which means there are some longer and some shorter.  Regardless, this topic is going no where.  Apparently I hurt your ego when I said that your humongous manly penis was only adequate in terms of vaginas.  So, since I think we've run our course, continue to :baww:  =)

Rep:
Level 102
how big would you say your vagina is lady =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Honestly? I have a big one.  When I went for my first checkup my doctor told me I had an elongated birth canal (read long vagina) and it might make childbirth difficult.  But I exercise it regularly, so no problems ;) 

And by exercise I don't mean sex, jeez people, is that all you think about? :P

Rep:
Level 94

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 96
I like how nobody is taking Bio seriously, and just bating him on to see him make an even bigger ass of himself.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Don't you mean bigger penis?

Hurr, hurr, hurrrrr...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Show us yer penis Roph

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I like how nobody is taking Bio seriously, and just masturbating him on to see him make an even bigger ass of himself.

Rep:
Level 94
I didn't even see that link, Lady. I know what they are, I was asking if those are what you did. I guess so.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
DOUBLING MEANS EIGHT
WHAT I SAID.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with averages.  The AVERAGE vagina is 4 inches.  Which means there are some longer and some shorter.  Regardless, this topic is going no where.  Apparently I hurt your ego when I said that your humongous manly penis was only adequate in terms of vaginas.  So, since I think we've run our course, continue to :baww:  =)
Are you a fucking retard?  I said HIGH average, and YES, I ALREADY SAID THERE ARE SOME LARGER AND SMALLER, WHERE YOU SAID "DUR ALL VAGINAS CAN FIT ANYTHING IF YOU JUST BELIEVE".  Fuck lady, you can spew a bunch of bullshit like a pro, even I am in awe.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
This has to be the stupidest active thread on the fourms right now.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
This has to be the stupidest active thread on the fourms right now.

funny stupid or just plain retarded stupid?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It had its moments, but I think now it'd fall into just plain retarded.

Rep:
Level 102
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto</a>
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Such is the evolution of all threads on RMRK, isn't it?  xD

Rep:
Level 98
Roph should make a flash player that links porn from somewhere.

Might as well have a porn thread.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is why RMRK sucks
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
You could always leave.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is chewey using Skanker's account we did leave jftr I just came back because I lost a link I had posted here

I don't know why Skanker came back

arlen you're a retard I hate you
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 94
I'm sort of glad. Chewey has increasingly been more of a douche everyday. Maybe some time away is necessary.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
what's up with the excessive amount of :baww: ing lately?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 96
words hurt now i'm sad

::)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Let me give you a nice, long, warm hug.

Oh yes, thats the stuff.
Arlen is hot.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Let me give you a nice, long, warm hug.

Oh yes, thats the stuff.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wait, when and why did Chewey and Skanker leave?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Now and because of you.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Wait, when and why did Chewey and Skanker leave?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
The word "cut" should not be used in the same topic as the word "penis".

Rep:
Level 98

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
The word "cut" should not be used in the same topic as the word "penis".

Or vagina either for that matter lol

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
This thread explains the personality of RMRK perfectly

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
We have a personality? Well that explains our ADD.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I had my personality removed surgically. I find I fit in with mainstream society better.