RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Resizing or maybe something else?

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I edited a few sprites. This was going to be the female protag healer

Victory/magic
Status effected
idle
deffend

I have yet to make them transparent my apologize but I'm not even sure they'll work
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:40:05 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They'll certainly work. Game Maker can handle any image size for its sprites (within reason), and the individual frames of animation don't have to be the same size either (just make them the size of the largest frame and adjust the positions accordingly).

Oh now I understand!

I was fooling around with the sizes before but I didn't have it set to the largest one. Thanks ^___^

*Closed*

Rep:
Level 96
No problem! By the way, make sure that you line them all up properly and crop out excess space (crop, 0 pixels) when you're done. It may seem like nothing, but in bigger game projects it will cut load times considerably.

I'll see if I know how to do that XD thanks again ^__^

Rep:
Level 96
You're very welcome! Post here again if ya need more help. :)