RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Konkoden, The Forgotten (lol new Konkoden)

Rep:
Level 86
Quick Notes
Ok So I have made a new Konkoden game and am still too "butt-hurt" to work on the old one XD, although after looking over the old one again i was wondering what the heck i was thinking posting such a bugged demo ??? So That said This game (I think) has a better story and more developed main character. Also My Demo IS done but I am running just a couple final tests on it before i post it (Mostly just for spelling's sake, Although its way better than last time). It should be on here today actually.

Konkoden- The Forgotten
Quick Intro- The game Takes place in a world that is borderd into two Sides Canon-Science and technology, and Ateria-Nature and living off the land. Canon thrives off of their advanced scientific warfare and ateria depends on their "Magyk" for a line of attack. Canon wants to use Magyk to advance their military farther but ateria wont let them, and Ateria hates Conan for  for destroying and killing the planet with their technology. So I have strung together a mix of Sci-fi\Modern age, and Middle age\Primitive together.
Story
Siege Cross Wakes to find himself with no memory of his past. After escaping a lab into Ateria he sets out to find who he is and why he has no memory, but as he uncovers the past Siege starts to dislike what he finds and ends up trying to stop his past from resurfacing all while finding out Siege and his friends are just tools to a greater plot to more power and the inevitable destruction of the planet. (Srry thats a bad explanation of the story but there's so much i wasn't quite sure how to word it all out properly)
Characters
Siege Cross- No memory of who he is. Siege is a loner type person who doesn't like people all that much, He doesn't like getting involved in other peoples problems mainly because he just doesn't care.

Angel- Strong In the black arts of Magyk and also adept in Technology. As much as he has a laid back attitude and smarts, it is only matched by his pervertedness.

Sarah- A Strong will and a tom-boy attitude. She is strong in fighting and Healing, She is the kind of person who speaks her mind and doesn't worry about the consequences because of this she can come by a bit harsh sometimes. Despite this she is a caring person.

Ariel- youngest member of the party, She is strong but still a child. She left home to find a cure to her grandfathers rare poison before he dies. She is outgoing and Stubborn and finds herself looking up to Siege despite his cold shoulder.

Devin- A strong fighter who is high in pride and a complete "hot-head". He is strong and loves to show and prove he's better. He never ending lust for strength is caused by the large shadow his father left behind.

Alex (Alexandria)- Is a fighter in the canon resistance who believes strongly in taking down their country, but after the war finds herself traveling with Siege to find some purpose in her life. She is strong willed but lost in her heart

Rikku- A fellow Lab runner who escaped a lab and ran to Ateria. He is determined but is unsure of what he really wants but he fights along with Siege to clear his name So he can live in peace without being chased by Dr. Leon's Soldiers.
Screen Shots
Soon
Demo
Soon

demo and screenshots will be up at the same time, like i said most likely later today :)