RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help a poor noob out ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Basically, I need 7 Scripts:
Breath of Fire 3 Splicing System (The one I found was for VX)
Regen Spell
Summons (That disappear at the end of battle)
Random Counter Attacks
Limit Break (Based on the FF8 System, not the FF7(The one I have doesn't work properly either))
A Script that changes some Parameters depending on what ground you are standing on (Will return to 0 when I leave that certain ground)
A Script that can visualize one of my Variables in numbers on the Normal Screen (Not the Battle one)

If there already is some of these Scripts on this site, I'm sorry. If you made any of these or found them, post them here and/or send them to dils.dileva@hotmail.com

Thanx! :D
I Love you MGS! :D