RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tales of Zodiac: Memories Lost

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Tales of Zodiac: Memories Lost

By: Helladen and Fragment of Chaos

Version: 5.2C

This is a game that was made in early 2007. It uses Rpg Maker XP as the core engine. I have fully revised the entire game and made it a much smoother game play. I hope you guys enjoy playing it. It was sure fun making it with Fragment of Chaos. ;)

Required to Play:
Click here

Select "For RPG MAKER XP" then download and install it on your computer.

Click Here

Download:
Click Here

Chapters
Spoiler for:
Chapter I: Memories Lost
Chapter II: Heart of Darkness
Chapter III: The Dark Demise
Chapter IV: The Creation

System Requirements
Spoiler for:
Windows Vista(Required Update)/XP/2000/Me
Processor 800 MHz or more
128 MB RAM
Video adapter 1024x768 or better video resolution in high color mode
Direct Sound compatible sound card
About 150 MB of free disc space

Storyline
Spoiler for:
Seven Ancient powers were created thousands of years ago with unimaginable, and devastating power of their own type. Beings called Ancients controlled these powers from a place called Armageddon. Each of these powers are represented with an element, and their own specific name. The elements are Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Earth, Wind, and Thunder. Before anyone could steal these powers the Ancients locked them away into seven temples where they would remain until Zamachar was born.

A boy named Zephyr who was born in Radia is given the role to defend these temples from a great evil. Zephyr wonders the coasts of Zangard looking for his purpose in life, what he doesn't realize is that the Ancients had sent him down to do this special task. Zamachar is known as the Ultimate Weapon of Destruction. Who takes hold of the world with the help of the powers from the Zodiac. An ancient blood line that runs through Zephyr and Zamachar. The only person capable of defeating Zamachar is Zephyr himself.

Characters:

Zephyr
Spoiler for:
He is a rude person who likes to do things on his own. Born in the country of Zangard. He lived in Radia during his childhood. Zephyr was orphaned when he was five when his family was killed by a raid by the nation of Sylia. With no one else to turn to he was taken in by a soldier-turned-blacksmith named Leviath and taught how to fend for himself. Learning both domestic and fighting skills.

Cypher
Spoiler for:
Born in the prestige land of Zangard. Cypher leads a ordinary life in a country side town. One of the few towns that wasn't effected by Zamachar's plague. He usually hangs out with his little brother. Cypher taught himself how to fight and how to defend himself. He acts childish at times trying to be serious. People don't realize how strong he is, because of the way he acts. He is the protector of his village of SwordHaven.

Acerebus
Spoiler for:
He's the kind of person who keeps to himself and doesn't like to messed with. He left his village many years ago looking for his brother who vanished. When he finally found his brother's location he was trapped inside a necklace.

Other:

Features
Spoiler for:
Minkoff Animated Battlers
Real Time Active Battler
Limit Breaks
Limit Break Menu
Final Fantasy 7 Menu System
Unique Save System
Skill Casting Delay
Battle Report System
Remodeled Damage Display
Universal Message System
2 Different Kinds of Menu Bars (Battle/Menu)
Stealing/Mugging/Scanning (Scanning removed due to a bug)
Pause System
Overhead Arrows
Faces for Battle Report and Menu
With much more

Credits
Spoiler for:
Helladen
Fragment of Chaos
DurVVulfman
Cogwheel
Minkoff
Punk
Ccoa
Mr Wiggles
Zeriab
Guillatume777
RPG Advocate
Trickster
Moghunter
The Law G14
Midas Mike
Clive
Raziel
VinVulpis
SDK Team
Da2DBM
Alistor
Kingdom of Heaven
8-Bit
Roelf
Antifarea
Ty
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 02:58:59 AM by Helladen »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Cool a tales game : D

Just from looking at screen shots, I recommend you improve your mapping, but i'll try it out and let you know : D

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Was made in 2007. :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Assuming this is finished, so I moved it there :]

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Thanks and I released a final patch for optimization. :)

100s of bug fixes and dialogue corrections. I have moved over to Rpg Maker VX, hope some of you enjoy this game.

5.1E -> 5.2C

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
I'm started to play your game and enjoyed so far. But am stuck in dungeon with this puzzle. It says gray first, then blue then yellow. Well I did gray, then blue, but then stuck, cos of yellow. Here is screenshot/ Pls help

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
The instructions for that were a little bland, but you do not touch the last gray block until the end.

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior