RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chronoooo : More options for the timer

Rep:
Level 83
Have you already use the timer in VX ? Yes , it's not very rich .

I have added some functionalities :
- you can add time to the timer .
- There is now a "pause" . There is also a Fastforward (2 times or 3 times faster) .
- the timer can start to 00:00 and increase until you stop it .
- There is a top10 per race and you can also have a Top10 at the middle of one race . For the name to put in this TOP10 , you have many options : ask the name before , when the timer starts or when the timer stop . You can also put the name of one of the actors .
- There is a function to know what is the last result .
- I have included the yanfly script "YERD_variable_dash" .
There is exemples in the demo . Have a look and take what you need .

Don't forget to look at the script "chronooo_setup" . There is some setup to do .

Screenshot :

Author :
- Dricc
- Yanfly for the "YERD_variable_dash" script
- I have used some ressources (the characters) i don't remember where i got them . I think the author is mack , i am not sure .

Demo and script :
http://www.mediafire.com/?myymbcmhyfq

PS : this script is translated from french . I apologize if i have forgotten to translate something . just ask and i will do it .
You can use my scripts freely . but not for commercial use .
:ccbync:
Don't encrypt your game !!!
Want to give me credit ? Easy ,add me in your game :

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This looks awesome. Great work!

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Kreaven
I know it's been a long time since anyone commented here - well, actually only Modern Algebra did - but I can't give up on saying something. And it sure deserves more than one comment, in my opinion.

You have no idea how amazingly useful this script can be. If you make a game where most things are based on time passed instead of things done (like in many RPGs), the "fast forward" option is a must-have. Well, it may be funny seeing you character standing in one place for "hours," but well... it's not like you have to. This opens up some possibilities. I hope someone will use the idea and develop it into a neat "skill-time relation" based kind of system (where you learn skills over a period of time, and may use fast forward to spare yourself those hours of waiting). Prove me wrong if there is such a system, haven't seen one as yet.

Sorry for the so-called necropost.