RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Items that drop to Map

Rep:
Level 83
This is something that I put together editing a few scripts and making a small event system.

CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN TO:
Tidloc: for his weighted items script
Game_Guy: for his item storage script
Mr Wiggles: for event system and script edits

Tidloc's Weighted Items
This will make it so that the Items the character carry have weight to them and the player has the option of dropping items.

Game_Guy's Item Storage
The player can store items in side of a chest, "similar to that of Fall Out".

Mr Wiggles
I just made it to where the items are dropped to the map inside of a chest, so the player can pick items back up if they would like.

Instructions be sure to place the items drop event on every map, the rest of the instructions are inside of the demo.
Download Version 1.2

Version History:

1.0 - Creation

1.1 - Fix small bug when player drops all items

1.2 - Fix bug, items where some times left in chest after deletion
     - Fix bug, dropped items would not update if dropped bag was not empty.

If you would like to report a bug or have a question or comment please post bellow.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:59:30 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 84
It's human to misdo
Looking really good. Some spell misses though...

EDIT: Sometimes it bugs. When I drop an item(or several) and try to pick them up again, the Take Items window is blank even if the icon is on the map.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:50:14 PM by stripe103 »

Rep:
Level 83
lol at the miss spells, yea surprise myself I passed English.

Thanks for the bug report im gonna try to see whats going on, and I'll up date when i fix.

[edit] - Fixed error and a different error i found, also updated my first post with new download.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:56:05 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 85
Great work you guys ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member