RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valthirian Arc

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010

Valthirian Arc is a game developed with Lucidrine. The Player takes on the role of the Principal of an Academy in a magical fantasy world, known as Valthiria, and takes on the role of overseeing the training of the students and managing the school itself, teaching the young warrior and mage apprentices to cast magic and wield weaponry.

Enroll new students, train them, grade them up, give them examinations, take care of their mood, accept quests from nearby villagers, and make your Academy the most famous, prestige Academy of Valthiria!

Valthirian Arc Features System-Generated Characters to populate your academy, so there are hundreds of possibility of what your students become. The map is also Generated, you won't encounter the same field each battle :).

Play it over here!:
http://www.arcadebomb.com/play/valthirian_arc.html

I hope you guys will enjoy it~!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 02:44:08 AM by Modern Algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Wow, this looks amazing! Great job Ness and I can't wait to try it out ... after I finish my takehome exam :(

I fixed your link as well - SMF forums have different bbcode for handling hyperlinks.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 02:45:22 AM by Modern Algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Yeah, holy shit, i kind of want to see some maps for this, the menus are badass

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This looks and sounds a lot like Class of Heroes, but it's a refreshing new look for an RM game.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Class of Heroes is fun.

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Thank you everyone :D
You can also play it here!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529514

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm not really sure how to make all the people in my group move at the same time... I think I broke that? lol, at the beginning of the quest they were moving together then like two of them got stuck then only 1 moved at a time depending on who I had selected and it was kind of annoying not being able to see what was happening with half my team and clicking around on the party to find them, but I'm only on the first quest lol, aka, just started haha.

___

oh nvm, I think I fixed that with a button in the lower right corner.

Rep:
Level 85
Ah snap I forgot to update the first post.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529514

As for the keys sorry about that, I should've linked the newgrounds instead.
But what you have pressed I think is W which means support stop. But here!

===
Controls
===

Left Click - Action
1/2/3/4 - Switch Character
Q/W/E - Change stance
SPACE - Principal Intervention (when the bar fills up)
SHIFT - Gather your Students in exchange for mana

Studio Site : http://www.lucidrine.com/

I think there's also a "Sandbox" version now, it means you can play the game without worrying about fame and stuff, so it's basically a cheat option and waste time. But if you want challenge and your highscore to be calculated, I recommend the normal gameplay :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
o.o

This is unbelievably impressive. O.O

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
haha,m this is way nice! Already played it like 1 hour. Guess i got tired :p but had some fun, and made the easier ojectives! =p
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yay, Valithirian Arc has won PotM for April. Great work.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Uhh, I miss this game.

Edited
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 02:33:54 AM by Cookeiz »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Miss what game? This one? I'm positive it still exists, unless you're referring to something else in this topic that I didn't read lol.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Well, I played this game months ago .. I lost.. when I got one sorceress and three dragon or sumthing like that XD

PS. I'm not English D:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Where have I been that I missed this?
:tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah, , i kind of want to see some maps for this, the menus are badass

hahahaha, quoting my post for no reason other than that image that I don't remember ever posting. I think it's an image blocker, but it's awesome.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This is fantastic.

EDIT: I just spent the last 6 hours playing. Damn fine game.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:55:36 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Holy shit, someone on rmrk made this?

Been playing on Kongregate since it came out, amazing job mate.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 83
I actually thought someone was stealing this before I realized it was a super bump. :P

But yeah, the game is really addicting.

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
is there a RPG MAker game?
Can i DOWNLOAD it?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Another game for the bookmarks... holy crap, didn't know Nessiah made this.

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
The game is very good, actually this is one of the best flash games which I've played for couple of months. Are you planing to create a sequel?

Rep:
Level 85
There are plans but so far, the Lucidrine Team is very busy :(

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
So amazing game,  how is this game? I havent found it. But this game won it.
[