RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Making the battlers vanish after a battle, before the spoils show

Rep:
Level 86
I'm using A3D's neat little victory screen: (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24168.0.html) and I've done some playing around with a variety of different CBS ideas and whatnot, and I've got it looking just how I want it.  However, the battlers that I'm using, and the way I'm using them, conflicts with the victory screen.  So I was curious if anyone knew of a simple way to make the battlers vanish after the battle ended, before you get to the victory screen, or even right as the victory screen loads up.  I don't mind editing any of the main game scripts, I'm just exactly sure what I need to add in to get them to gtfo.

Any ideas, even if it's just an idea of how to go about it, would be appreciated.  I've tried a few different ideas and nothing's worked for me yet.  Thanks!