RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Closed)RMXP Battler links?

Rep:
Level 82
The crazy, scissors-wielding demoness
I am looking for some redone RMXP RTP battlers, and while I really liked the ones I found at http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~itazu/etolier/material/menu.html , when I tried to download the "Bust Up" ones it said that there were no files found T-T

As such, can anyone point me to some good sites? I've trawled the RMVX resources thread and haven't found what I'm looking for. Or if someone can tell me if I somehow epically failed with d/l the battlers from the above site, that would be great. =D

(I've looked at the Naramura sprites as well)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:42:16 AM by meiko_suzuki »
Game in the works:
The Adventures of the Generic Hero(ine)
Gameplay: 20%
Mapping: 10%
Characters: 80%
Events: 30%
Ways to Die: 30%
Cliches: 65/192
?? ??
PROFIT!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
just right-click - 'save file as', then save the file as whatever. Or you could just drag the image and drop it onto your desktop, I'm pretty sure like all computers do this now. I'm not sure how you could fail that O_o

nice site though, i'll add it to our resource list

Rep:
Level 82
XD Not quite what I meant. They have composite pictures of all the battlers, but when I click on the zip link (it takes me here: http://cid-4c01a96ec3019bde.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/%e3%83%90%e3%82%b9%e3%83%88%e3%82%a2%e3%83%83%e3%83%97) and when I download the zip files, I get the "no files to extract" error.
Game in the works:
Cliches: 65/192
?? ??
PROFIT!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hmm... Idk, they work for me. I'll upload them for you if you'd like?

_____

I up'd them. That's all their zip files.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 10:39:41 PM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 82
All glory to grafikal! Thank you very much  :tpg:
Game in the works: